Jennifer Lopez

Guest AbeVanHelsing

Guest MoonlightStarling

It's amazing how she's nearly fifty and she could still pass for twenty years younger. Mighty fine genes. Delicious body.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

It's time to update this thread with a very interesting article.
At the Met Gala gathered a lot of celebrities.Among them was Jennifer Lopez.But special attention was paid to her ass-people even looked at her!Among them Kylie Jenner-clearly envious and admiring looks.
Looks like Jennifer's butt got bigger.In my opinion, it can now compete with the size of Kim Kardashian's buttocks.At a joint photo they praticheski the same.It's hard to say who has more.))

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7001847/Kylie-Jenner-caught-checking-Jennifer-Lopezs-famous-bottom-Met-Gala.html

https://hollywoodlife.com/2019/05/07/dua-lipa-boyfriend-checks-out-j-lo-butt-met-gala-pic/

ким и ло.jpg

ким и ло2.jpg

мед11.jpg

мед12.jpg

Jennifer Lopez also starred in a new video, which was recorded again for the song “Medicine”.The clip turned out to be extremely colorful-Jennifer in a very narrow panties,emphasizing her luxurious body,dancing on a pole.I can not wait for the movie "Hustlers" with her in the title role))).

мед8.jpg

мед9.jpg

мед10.jpg

And yet-to all a small request for consideration.Jennifer has a very good body,but sometimes I fantasize that she has a bigger ass.I think such fantasies are many.So my suggestion-in addition to the official news we will publish here and parodies to the star? Many of them are in this community-I personally uploaded them.BUT THERE ARE THOSE THAT NEED TO SEARCH.
What do you think?

• 1 month later...

I waited a long time for this,but waited.Like many Jennifer fans.The debut trailer for the movie “Hustlers”.It is so hot that there are no words-and the film will be much hotter)).
The greatest sexuality comes from Jennifer Lopez-she is spinning on a pole as a professional stripper,and still it is necessary to take into account her stunning body and the most open outfits)).All together it creates an unforgettable experience).So I publish only official cadres).And the rest you should see for yourself in the trailer).

стр.jpg

стр2.jpg

стр3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Most recently, there was a premiere of the film Hustlers with Jennifer Lopez. I'm speechless. Rather it is, but they are positive.
I'm thrilled! Jennifer's gorgeous!
I was able to find one scene from the movie in different formats. The quality is poor, but even that is worth it. Jennifer is wearing a microscopic bikini, barely hiding her fantastic body. But most importantly-it is very small Thong.They allow you to see her legendary ass in all its glory.The priest by the way is very inflated and elastic, so no wonder the legendary! And this in 50 years!!
But that's not all. The way Lopez shakes his main asset is a delight to the audience. And not just in the movie, but in all the theaters, I'm sure. The scene is incredibly hot, even because of her one should go to the movie.

стрип1.jpg