Valentine's day gifts that will plump her up?

mario00001

Guest scudmissilez

Any ideas?

Sooo many chocolates....though that brings up the question: what are some V-day chocolate alternatives (for the allergic folk)?

Sooo many chocolates....though that brings up the question: what are some V-day chocolate alternatives (for the allergic folk)?

Caramels?

This won't "plump her up," but it is my firm belief that nothing makes a woman feel more beautiful/desired (or at least that's how this woman thinks :P) than receiving pretty lingerie from her guy. It doesn't have to be something ridiculous with feathers, rhinestones, and nonsense. A pretty night gown or robe or panties will do the trick wonderfully.

First off, lingerie is awesome as a gift. Secondly, why haven't you told your girlfriend that you're into fat chicks or into weight gain? Seriously. It opens up so much more in terms of role play or things like that if you're open about your preferences. Plus, if you tell her, it might mean a better valentines day night where you can feed her food and what not.

take her out for indian and buy her favourite ice-cream as well as getting the biggest box of chocolates.. you're either in it to win it or don't try..

You guys are funny!

My wife (and I make sure she's always treated like when she was my girlfriend) is well aware of my preferences and recently decided to give gaining a try, been about 5 lbs in 3 months and I'm ecstatic about it!

Small gains at a time are good because it allows her to get used to it, plus if she doesn't like what she's gained, it's less of an amount that she will have to lose. It's also great because it allows her body to naturally place the fat where it will go and will last longer as well.

Honestly though, love and happiness are the greatest ways to put on weight. Unless your wife is an emotional eater.