Quantcast
zachi

Kat Dennings

130 posts / 112104 viewsLast Reply

Guest dg35

I know its old, but realized i never posted these back in Dec.

6655.png

66.png

68.png

887.png

5467.png

56.png

76.png

555.png

It also looks about half the size of her two broke girls uniform, so even if she lost weight that was probably suffocating her...

47 minutes ago, namad said:

It also looks about half the size of her two broke girls uniform, so even if she lost weight that was probably suffocating her...

I'm not so sure she lost weight, though. Her face and tits look especially round these days. 

9 hours ago, namad said:

Compared to the commercial with Joe Montana she definitely has.  On instagram stories she's been constantly updating her fitness progress with bicycling and claimed a couple days ago that her abs are finally reappearing.

9 hours ago, Famousbelly said:

Her massive jugs look even bigger now than before. Her dress looks strained. She honestly looks uncomfortable, like she's trying to suck in her gut constantly, or maybe the dress is so tight it's suffocating her

dont ever wake up elle driver GIF

4 hours ago, I Claudius said:

Compared to the commercial with Joe Montana she definitely has.  On instagram stories she's been constantly updating her fitness progress with bicycling and claimed a couple days ago that her abs are finally reappearing.

Shoot. Someone needs to knock her up to fix this. 

1 hour ago, Batman76 said:

Not really that's from at earliest 2012.

Praise kosher oatmeal soups, donuts and burgers!

I'd almost feared she needed some milk and honey to spare again those plushy, juicy hills of hers apart back-and-forth-and-back-and-forth like the Reed Sea. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqe6mLGMzJi_hlodJfQSx

Guest MoonlightStarling

An incredibly sexy, bright, funny, and scrumptiously curvy woman who deserves much better roles than the ones she normally gets.