Kat Dennings

zachi

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVBBWVFpxy5/

It's probably my imagination, but I think her butt looks a tad bit bigger in that dress

(Yeah, Instagram doesn't work the way it used to of sharing the post in these posts with the link alone. I was surprised and confused the first time I noticed that)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
5 hours ago, PerryCox said:

There's only a fleeting glimpse at her body in the movie, but I thought she was looking unusually thick, even for her. Bigger than in WandaVision or the red carpet photos. Can't wait till it's on Disney+ and I can pause for a better look 😅

Her face definitely looked a little rounder from some angles, which was nice to see.

• 2 months later...
On 9/13/2022 at 4:33 PM, Refed said:

What a lovely human being ❤️

20220912_235924.jpg

20220913_000132.jpg

20220913_000206.jpg

20220913_000326.jpg

20220913_000226.jpg

20220913_000250.jpg

They filmed this movie back in early 2021, just after the quarantine. Which explains why she's so plump here.

Unfortunately, over a year later, she's most likely lost the weight. But it's still great to see her so much heavier, and to have it shown off in a movie.

• 8 months later...

She's been posting a lot lately on her instagram stories about working out a bit more. Even shared a picture of her arm and asked if she could be considered "jacked" or not. I am a little sad that she's been doing it so often since it means she must be losing weight. Though at the same time, I am a little amused by the emoji character that looks exactly like her. That's always fun.ScreenShot2023-06-05at8_37_40AM.thumb.png.2cfa6519c22e4ad8ee740801ef557cce.png

• 6 months later...