Kat Dennings

zachi

5 hours ago, PerryCox said:

There's only a fleeting glimpse at her body in the movie, but I thought she was looking unusually thick, even for her. Bigger than in WandaVision or the red carpet photos. Can't wait till it's on Disney+ and I can pause for a better look 😅

Her face definitely looked a little rounder from some angles, which was nice to see.

Guest Swagmaster0214
10 minutes ago, Theangelofdeath said:

Her face definitely looked a little rounder from some angles, which was nice to see.

And her jacket looked awfully tight pulled across her boobs, her face looked fuller. Seeing kats growth here makes me excited to see teyonnah parris growth in the marvels next year, since apparently they both grew some ass during filming wandavision

• 3 weeks later...

Here are some new pictures. A few things first tho: 1. sorry for the quality and 2. I am not going to give any context/source of the pictures for obvious reasons. I thought she looked noticeably bigger in these, especially her face. It is unfortunate that we don't get a clear picture of the rest of her body, because I think she is getting in a SERIOUS chubby/plus-size territory. Would love to see more 😍.

If anyone would rather want me to delete the pictures, you're welcome to contact me and I'll remove the post. Just know I did my best o be as vague as possible.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

On 7/28/2022 at 4:35 PM, SilverRaven said:

Here are some new pictures. A few things first tho: 1. sorry for the quality and 2. I am not going to give any context/source of the pictures for obvious reasons. I thought she looked noticeably bigger in these, especially her face. It is unfortunate that we don't get a clear picture of the rest of her body, because I think she is getting in a SERIOUS chubby/plus-size territory. Would love to see more 😍.

If anyone would rather want me to delete the pictures, you're welcome to contact me and I'll remove the post. Just know I did my best o be as vague as possible.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Wow it looks she’s put on a lot of weight here

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2022 at 4:33 PM, Refed said:

What a lovely human being ❤️

20220912_235924.jpg

20220913_000132.jpg

20220913_000206.jpg

20220913_000326.jpg

20220913_000226.jpg

20220913_000250.jpg

They filmed this movie back in early 2021, just after the quarantine. Which explains why she's so plump here.

Unfortunately, over a year later, she's most likely lost the weight. But it's still great to see her so much heavier, and to have it shown off in a movie.

12 minutes ago, Residentsteven said:

She is literally always eating every time we see her in the MCU now 😂 Thor love and thunder and of course Wanda vision, I hope we still get to see her grow 😉 in the MCU 😍.

Her literal fat ass broke her Spanx when she was filming for WandaVision.