Kat Dennings

zachi

On 4/13/2019 at 3:48 AM, John Smith said:

Long time no see.

Almost thought you got a baby.

[Video]

"Based on a true story" 👀

On 4/13/2019 at 6:29 PM, HBN 1017 said:

Older video but didn't see it posted. Having some issues loading the pages right now and apologize in advanced if already posted.

[Video]

When it comes to Kat Dennings's boobs, accidents happen all the time, especially in my panties. :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, washyourhands said:

dayum someone’s been eatin well

fitting that she’s the one bringin the turkey, as she’s lookin stuffed to the seams herself lmao

she’s serving major pudding bod vibes and I’m here for it. she looks softer than cheesecake and close to 200 lbs probably.

Nowhere near 200 lbs as Kat is short, 5'2.5" or 159 cm according to celebheights.com, but she is looking great!

1 hour ago, I Claudius said:

Btw, according to the Wikipedia, the film was shot May-June 2018, which makes sense because she looks heavier in the film than she does now.

Shitty movies sometimes go direct to disc, like most of Wesley Snipes' or Steven  Segal's recent work. Once in a while a movie is so bad that no one will even risk the production/release costs for a D to D movie that will end up in the Walmart $1 bin after a week. Pretty sure this is the case here. (Dead giveaway in my neck of the woods is if it's on Friday night at 9 pm on Crave TV Canada. They are all box office bombs. LOL)

This likely got a reprieve because Covid has thinned the herd for films to show. Problem is a lot of theaters are not opening anyway.

I'd check IMDB in December to see what kind of box office they get.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest OlayTheDay

I feel like I've underrated her hotness all this time....either that or the crew behind WandaVision knows how to show her off the best within the MCU 😅

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...