Super Bowl XLVIII (Feb 02 2014) - Your Predictions...

StuffedbellyloverChris

This year´s Super Bowl is barely 24 hours away now, so please make your predictions about it if you want.

I think the Broncos will win it 35-13. I mean, yes Seattle has had a great defense all season long but the Broncos have an outstanding offense that you can´t stop totally.

Seattle´s only chance is to keep it a low scoring game and I don´t think this will happen. Denver was a scoring machine so far in the playoffs. Some might argue they bt the Pats by only 10 and that´s right, BUT... New England never had a true chance in that game. The Broncos were in control from the beginning and didn´t let it slip.

Denver looked so edged in the playoff so far and do you think Seattle can stop Manning, Decker, Welker and company? Won´t happen!

Furthermore reconsider how Seattle and San Francisco did play 2 weeks ago... There were big mistakes from both sides over and over again, something you haven´t seen from Denver in 2014 so far... and unlike SanFran and Seattle the Broncos can capitalize on mistakes...

So in my opinion Seattle will remain without a major leauge title...

But I want to hear bout your thought now!

Best wishes,

Chris

Guest Professor Aronnax

Oh yeah, Denver, totally.  No doubt in my mind that they will COMPLETELY dominate Seattle.  (muffled laughter)