Liv Tyler

Neon2

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I agree. Liv Tyler is on my list of gals with curiously underappreciated beauty. While generally quite slim and leggy, Liv definitely packed on a few pounds from time to time. And when at anything other than her slinkiest of slimness states, she seemed to be intriguingly prone to developing a plump little tummy. Cute stuff!

To not come to the party empty-handed, I'll tack on some old photos. First a few of Liv in model-slender condition--circa the "Empire Records" era. Then, in the next post below, I'll add some that captured her looking a bit curvier.

liv12.jpg

empire111.jpg

empire209.jpg

empire115.jpg

empire120.jpg

liv02.jpg

liv06a.jpg

liv08.jpg

liv11r.jpg

liv08e.jpg

liv10a.jpg

liv11e.jpg

liv13.jpg

liv16.jpg

liv23r.jpg

liv28r.jpg

liv37r[1].jpg

liv39.jpg

mccools410.jpg

• 7 months later...

An old favourite celeb weight gain of mine seems to be having a revival. She's very covered up here but the gain is still obvious thanks to her face. Hope this leads somewhere now that there is a bit less pressure on celebrities to be skinny. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6682229/Liv-Tyler-rocks-embroidered-smock-suede-knee-high-boots.html

Stepping out: Liv Tyler was up bright and early on Friday to appear on The Chris Evans Breakfast Show in London to discuss series two of her TV show, HarlotsSombre style: The Lord Of The Rings actress slung a coordinating bag over one shoulderBusy schedule; The previous evening, Liv was seen rubbing shoulders with fellow A-listers at the Dunhill Pre-BAFTA Filmmakers DinnerClassic look: The 41-year-old actress was the picture of elegance in an all-black ensemble as she rocked up at the Virgin Radio studios in style

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...