Dominika Cibulkova (Tennis Player)

shady2003

Did anyone watch Dominika Cibulkova in the Australian Open today? She's this cute chubby blonde with thick thighs , belly and butt.

2 Pics attached

Video here, belly shown at 5:46 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIokzk57y_E

Awesome thick thigh modelling video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-qGsc82gII

Comparing to previous tournaments, she's never been this thick  8)

Luckily she won her match today against Sharapova, so we'll get to see her again  ;D

post-1563-1451341302288_thumb.png

post-1563-14513413024519_thumb.png

She's so pretty! Where is she from? She beat sharapova?! Dang lol I love Maria. She looks short for a tennis player, and many shorter ones build up more muscle, especially in the legs to get more power and stability since they can't cover quite as much court due to long limbs lol. Sprinting needs to be faster. I can't believe she beat sharapova though lol wow.

She's so pretty! Where is she from? She beat sharapova?! Dang lol I love Maria. She looks short for a tennis player, and many shorter ones build up more muscle, especially in the legs to get more power and stability since they can't cover quite as much court due to long limbs lol. Sprinting needs to be faster. I can't believe she beat sharapova though lol wow.

She is from Bratislava, Slovakia

Guest Smithsonius

I think  her current thickness has a lot to do with muscle. It's evident in the pics that she has developed both her legs and core over time and as a result they are both looking noticeably more bulky. I think that her 'belly' is more likely just pronounced abdominals, particularly if you compare the abs in the set of two older pics.

Regardless she is rather tasty!  ;D

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest You're getting fat
3 hours ago, mike64 said:

she was pregnant and just had her baby

seen here leaving the hospital

295661_profimedia0532638996_ff.thumb.jpg.cd1e5c479929b54d62791ddc1e2e7f91.jpg

I think she's still carrying another baby. Have they double-checked?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...