Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

I like her, for obvious reasons. She's bared her midriff since 2010-ish. She's nowhere near HUGE, but the little weight she does have compared to the average Diva puts her in a higher class of hotness. I think she may have lost a little weight since her debut which was 6 years ago already and she was wearing a jacket during her matches then.

I'm not joking, a fucking jacket.

Her ring gear used to be designed by her Uncle Ross Hart, supposedly he is rather conservative when it comes to matters of exposing skin!

Mickie James, withchild. And man, her BELLY..

Fixed.  ;) ;D ;D ;D

As for the fater of her child, it´s the guy who wrestled as "Magnus" when being under TNA contract!

I feel happy for Mickie but also sad as it might put an end on her wrestling career...

It is indeed so fantastic to see Camron Star sport that cute round beer gut! I´d love to see a lady like hers in WWE! :-)

As for Paige:

Nah, she is not too skinny, I think her weight is just right for her character! And she is one of the top 5 female wrestlers at present without a doubt!

Best wishes,

Chris

I feel happy for Mickie but also sad as it might put an end on her wrestling career...

As for Paige:

Nah, she is not too skinny, I think her weight is just right for her character! And she is one of the top 5 female wrestlers at present without a doubt!

Best wishes,

Chris

I think Mickie will be back. Taryn Terrell had a baby and she's back. Stephanie McMahon came back. Tamina Snuka is mother of 2 - yeah I was shocked when I learned that myself. It may be a while for a Mickie return, especially if it is for WWE since they have rather stringent expectations in terms of looks (she's back on their "good side" since she appeared at their Performance Center).

I could see Paige putting on a few for her character if they let her (which they probably won't). A chubby emo chick is actually believable...

Oh yeah, and Jacknife did this:

tenille_dashwood_feet_1343164_by_cahabent-d812dt3.jpg

I think Mickie will be back. Taryn Terrell had a baby and she's back. Stephanie McMahon came back. Tamina Snuka is mother of 2 - yeah I was shocked when I learned that myself. It may be a while for a Mickie return, especially if it is for WWE since they have rather stringent expectations in terms of looks (she's back on their "good side" since she appeared at their Performance Center).

I could see Paige putting on a few for her character if they let her (which they probably won't). A chubby emo chick is actually believable...

Well, what about AJ being used as a feeder gimmick to fatten Paige up? Or maybe the Alicia Fx turns against Paige again and stuffs her? Alicia stuffed another wrestler with food before that lady got departed, I forgot the name though...

As for mothers among the WWE/TNA rosters:

Yes, there are some but...

- Taryn is younger than Mickie who is in her mid-30s already

- Steph got her children when her job didn´t require that much apperances on the show

- Tamina is younger than Mickie I guess

- Mickie also has her country singer career going on

So I have come to the expectation that mickie James will never compete in a ring again...

I think we might see her as agent for WWE with minor screen appearances and of course I think she will be inducted to the HoF someday but her wrestler days are done I think.

Best wishes,

Chris

Well, what about AJ being used as a feeder gimmick to fatten Paige up? Or maybe the Alicia Fx turns against Paige again and stuffs her? Alicia stuffed another wrestler with food before that lady got departed, I forgot the name though...

As for mothers among the WWE/TNA rosters:

Yes, there are some but...

- Taryn is younger than Mickie who is in her mid-30s already

- Steph got her children when her job didn´t require that much apperances on the show

- Tamina is younger than Mickie I guess

- Mickie also has her country singer career going on

So I have come to the expectation that mickie James will never compete in a ring again...

I think we might see her as agent for WWE with minor screen appearances and of course I think she will be inducted to the HoF someday but her wrestler days are done I think.

Best wishes,

Chris

As much as I'd like to see it, I don't know if a feeder or even a weight gain gimmick is possible right now with this current crop of Divas, unless it's like a storyline from Total Divas that carries over to Raw and Smackdown ("tonight on Total Divas - Summer's been packing on the pounds" - CUT TO: Summer crying, "I've never had this problem before"),

or if one of the Divas does a movie where they have to gain weight for a role...

But either way, I think the writers would just fuck it up like they do with everything right now.

I'd be more than happy just to see AJ put on a good 20 lbs, but at the very least cover her ribs with her flesh.

Anyway, on Mickie I'd be happy to see her in a one-off appearance with AJ , either in a tag team or a one-on-one match.

Guest AirJordanFan93

I didn't believe it at first, but Tamina's actually pretty old. I think she's mid to late 30s.

Yeah shes either 36 or 37 as is Layla.

As for Paige:

Best wishes,

Chris

I only feel that way about Emma, for some reason. Maybe cuz of her chubbyish face, or that she has a build that says "I'm not sick" or "I'm not trying to overcompensate for a variety of problems in my life by getting sinewy", or her cute personality.

Some say she'll be released cuz they're not doing "much" with her (bullshit), but she's a petite blonde - petite blondes don't get released unless they do something significantly detrimental to the company (Taryn Terrell) or they ask for a release; and in the case of the latter, that usually happens well after they been Divas Champion. So, it's like she's protected.

I'd be more than happy just to see AJ put on a good 20 lbs, but at the very least cover her ribs with her flesh.

This actually reminded me of:

kaitlyn-dressed-as-aj-lee.jpg

Kaitlyn-dressed-as-AJ.jpg

Smackdown-Digitals-6-28-13-aj-lee-34866494-642-722.jpg

Kaitlyn has GOT TO come back

Guest AirJordanFan93

Did anyone notice Stephanie on Raw & Smackdown looking like she gained a little weight?

it would most likely be muscle over fat. She and HHH are way too into bodybuilding