Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest AirJordanFan93

Hmm, not really. At least not to how I define fat.

Maybe in this pic:

mcmahon8_steph.JPG

Then, her at her "heaviest" (not really heavy) which I think predates her implants:

wwe-diva-stephanie-mcmahon-4.jpg

Of course, there's pregnant Steph. And to me pregnant shouldn't count but:

484503226.png?1325210555

The top one was from her first pregnancy. I recall she got fairly big during all 3 of them.

Guest AirJordanFan93

According to Steph, 80 lbs in that first one!

Yeah she did some interview at the start of 2012 on some bodybuilding show and talked about how much weight she gained during all the pregnncies which is where the shot of her in the tight shirt is from. When she went back on WWE TV in 2008 about 3 months after giving birth the company ordered them to only film her from the waist up. That was the last time she looked really good. Im not sure if its because shes now in her late 30s or the fact she's fairly jacked but she just doesn't look as good as she used to.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Sorry if this isn't the best view but seeing as we have been on Stephanie McMahon I figured I would post this. This was only a few months after she had her first kid

NYR_01072007rf_1041.jpg

Sorry if this isn't the best view but seeing as we have been on Stephanie McMahon I figured I would post this. This was only a few months after she had her first kid

NYR_01072007rf_1041.jpg

She's never looked better than in this shot. Chubby, still relatively youthful, glasses, nice hair, business casual. Inconspicuously sexy.

Trips has got the best seat in the house right there.

Guest AirJordanFan93

She's never looked better than in this shot. Chubby, still relatively youthful, glasses, nice hair, business casual. Inconspicuously sexy.

Trips has got the best seat in the house right there.

There was another one of her after giving birth in 2010 where she still looks pretty big and easily the last time you will see her looking big before she got all ripped and whatnot. If I can find them i'll add them to the thread.

Guest AirJordanFan93

I really hope they don't. They'll just use her size to make fun of her like they did with Mickie James.

There was a lot more to why they did the James angle in 2009. They were pretty pissed off at her around that time.

There was a lot more to why they did the James angle in 2009. They were pretty pissed off at her around that time.

True. But part of the reason they were pissed off was because she wasn't loosing weight like they asked. Either way, they still made fun of her weight, and this woman is generally chunkier than Mickie was was, so I have a feeling they'd make fun of her anyway.