Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest ratetankmark

A great line in the Deonna part of this promo when she says "We eat together" about her and Chelsea...as if Deonna lets Chelsea have any food. xD

Guest ratetankmark
1 hour ago, ss.sarano said:

Allie Katch and 2 Cold Scorpio is certainly... a pairing

Y'know what I ship it

That'd be fun, honestly.

4 hours ago, ThatOneCoolDude said:

She hopefully won’t lose it for a while, and if she does, she’ll probably go to another company.

Idk how they could book a long liv angle tbh. I wouldn’t be surprised if she lost at summerslam. 

either way they’ll probably keep her push though, she’s too over to keep jobbing to #1 contenders

3 hours ago, BlubberyGut said:

Idk how they could book a long liv angle tbh. I wouldn’t be surprised if she lost at summerslam. 

either way they’ll probably keep her push though, she’s too over to keep jobbing to #1 contenders

I think her reign could last pretty long if WWE books it right.

Guest ratetankmark

FXAQEqaXEAAzOld?format=jpg&name=large

I've just realised where Kaitlyn Marie's old bulk has gone; seems like her old tag team partner Ella Envy has stolen her former tag team partner's beer gut and love handles...and she suits them well.

Guest ratetankmark

FXBWofBXgAMapNv?format=jpg&name=large

From when Deonna first showed up, I think it was 2020...seems her belly is even bigger now then it was then.