Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest ratetankmark

FWHCJl1WIAAky0v?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Another great shot of how tight Deonna's attire looks around her, I love how big her belly clearly is, looks almost to be noticeable despite it being covered up.

Guest ratetankmark
1 minute ago, Ironmikus said:

Looks even better in motion. 

Hope pics or gifs of her in that attire make their way here. :D 

Guest ratetankmark
37 minutes ago, SapphicCurves said:

Nicole looking particularly juicy 😍

75095385_Nicole210.thumb.jpg.f5ba55e7840a1a955207e5d606e5ad5a.jpg 1632523492_Nicole211.thumb.jpg.765907280477ae71ea959f2a90d3af59.jpg 1522619527_Nicole212.thumb.jpg.0722413cce50d97e53ff07d92c150103.jpg 860674188_Nicole213.thumb.jpg.b274ebae73a93ca792e89e801a440d72.jpg

She always looks so out of breath and out of shape. xD

Guest ratetankmark

FWCX7TFWQAAwfbf?format=jpg&name=large

I love how plump Deonna looks compared to Chelsea, the size difference between these two is so sexy. ❤️ 

Guest ratetankmark
11 minutes ago, Deadpool 2 said:

Thats a sandwich i love to be the meat in  between 😍😍😍😍😁

(Thx for the pic @ratetankmark )

FWCX7TFWQAAwfbf.jpeg.jpg

Deonna's got all the meat, dude. xD

23 hours ago, eumeb said:

Bildschirmfoto_2022-06-27_18-40-24.png

They really need more thicc girls in AEW... that and/or profile them way better. In regards to the few they have, we know they're not getting PPV title shots. Dark and Elevation almost don't count, and worse the company doesn't really do house shows.  

One problem is that they'll bring in girls from Japan who are legit about 95 lbs (I'm not kidding) and book them strong; these chicks the size of middle schoolers but they come in and contend with or even beat domestic women who are 135 or 140 lbs. It needs to happen since the whole David vs Goliath thing works well, and because the Joshis are over with AEW fans, plus when a wrestler is travelling that far, it's kind of a drag just to have them job.  But realism does involve itself in wrestling especially in AEW's sport-ified presentation. The idea of these little girls beating the 140 lb girls can work, mainly if the "medium-sized" girls are like really outta shape, soft, flabby and sucking wind. I can buy someone like Mei Suruga beating Penelope  Ford if Penelope was a superflab girl or Riho beating Tay Conti if Tay was way chonki...

3 hours ago, Deadpool 2 said:

Thats a sandwich i love to be the meat in  between 😍😍😍😍😁

(Thx for the pic @ratetankmark )

FWCX7TFWQAAwfbf.jpeg.jpg

Nah man the dream sandwich is Doudrop and Kikyo or Nia Jax sandwiching Deonna (or any of us of course)

Doudrop:”oh so you think you’re big Deonna? Well try getting out of this!”

Guest ratetankmark
37 minutes ago, BlubberyGut said:

Nah man the dream sandwich is Doudrop and Kikyo or Nia Jax sandwiching Deonna (or any of us of course)

Doudrop:”oh so you think you’re big Deonna? Well try getting out of this!”

Doudrop, Kikyo and Fat Kaitlyn Marie is one dream trio!

Guest ratetankmark
30 minutes ago, BlubberyGut said:

Add in Nightshade and you got the perfect 4 person sandwich team

That's awesome! Wonder who's the fattest?

Guest ratetankmark

Not a full match...but enjoy highlights of Allie Katch and LuFisto in a battle of thiccness, but Allie's belly is so sexy.

Guest ratetankmark

More from Harlow O'Hara in WOW, I miss her beer belly and her round, spare tire of a stomach being on display.

Guest ratetankmark
3 hours ago, BlubberyGut said:

Nice little size difference. Can’t wait till Deonna’s 250lbs and they can take this pic again

9518B927-184A-4F37-90FC-364B10E35F55.jpeg

Deonna looks so much wider.