Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest ratetankmark
18 minutes ago, SapphicCurves said:

So glad to see Nicole's lost none of her doughiness -- and she's even wrestling in one of her older 2018-era outfits, to boot. Maybe we'll see her in her epic bare-midsection outfit from a few years back?

They really need to upload these matches in better quality though....who uploads in 720p in this day & age?

I mean, I watch videos in 480p, as long as it's not 240p. Also Nicole and her bulk should be in the highest quality, they're waiting for her to wear the tights to show off her gut before going to HD.

Guest ratetankmark

FDD5MppXoAE_aoa?format=jpg&name=large

Kaitlyn Marie is an angel dressed as a devil; I like how it doesn't seem she's edited this photo, she seems as huge as ever.

Guest ratetankmark

FDHQLYmXMAQaFJt?format=jpg&name=large

2018 Persia Pirotta (or as she was known back then, Steph De Lander)

FDHQLYVXMAohSZC?format=jpg&name=large

2021 Persia, here's hoping that she starts to pack on the pounds thanks to her love of Deep Dish Pizza?

Guest romeos92
27 minutes ago, ratetankmark said:

FDHQLYmXMAQaFJt?format=jpg&name=large

2018 Persia Pirotta (or as she was known back then, Steph De Lander)

FDHQLYVXMAohSZC?format=jpg&name=large

2021 Persia, here's hoping that she starts to pack on the pounds thanks to her love of Deep Dish Pizza?

is there any pics that clearly shows her body?

Guest ratetankmark
11 minutes ago, romeos92 said:

is there any pics that clearly shows her body?

I think there's some on her Twitter, she's built like an absolute brick shithouse. 

10 minutes ago, ratetankmark said:

I think there's some on her Twitter, she's built like an absolute brick shithouse. 

Hopefully being Doudrop's friend will really rub off on her. She's looked thinner in all the pics that I've seen posted of her, but then you seen her in the ring and she's nice and thicc.

Guest ratetankmark
31 minutes ago, BlubberyGut said:

Hopefully being Doudrop's friend will really rub off on her. She's looked thinner in all the pics that I've seen posted of her, but then you seen her in the ring and she's nice and thicc.

Persia at Doudrop's size would be so hot. :D 

Guest ratetankmark

252470220_4401908059926041_3243541012039

252524688_4398893230227524_2772839748882

Indy wrestler Davienne looking really thicc here, especially with that increasingly noticeable double chin, her skintight bodysuit and her tree trunk thighs.