Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest bigbellyboy444
On 3/6/2021 at 4:23 AM, KerryNation said:

From Feb 21, 2021, Deonna Purrazzo is looking PUDGY AF in her match against Ivelisse. Shame she's got the gut covered up, but it's still fucking amazing to watch it bounce and jiggle! 

DAMN Deonna looks heavy here that outfit is amazing on her! I love how torn up her tights are from her thick legs 😍

Guest asdfasdff

Just wanna throw out there again that as much as I love Viper this thread is kinda starting to get consumed by her content 😬 it might be fruitful to make her own thread

10 hours ago, asdfasdff said:

Just wanna throw out there again that as much as I love Viper this thread is kinda starting to get consumed by her content 😬 it might be fruitful to make her own thread

I agree with the first part, but I disagree with the second part because it defeats the purpose of threads like these. The idea of broad-focus threads within any of these forums was to allow for a consistent flow of quality content (new shit, from different users, about surprising developments or hard to find news about copious ladies with obvious changes in physique) as there may be sparse updates across many different threads. See the threads about Brazilian actresses: they pop up 5 or 6 at a time, then they all just dry up.

This dude (and I'm holding back my honest thoughts on this individual as this isn't the only time a user has brought frustration on this site in the last few weeks or so) is abusing the privilege of our method of manageable content flow. He's regularly dumping photos from 5+ years ago as he admitted a few posts above. These are not "updates"; it's old. Other sites throw people out for stuff like that. It's about as pathetic as the guys who keep bumping their own morph request threads... it had to be said.

Now, yes I admit, Viper/Piper Niven may not be the object of my affection (1. She's big but not exactly curvy, I only bring that up as I've heard SO MANY TIMES the whole "this is Curvage not Fatage" argument, and 2. She's been big her whole life, it's not exactly breaking news) as she clearly is to the Ryback Fan who shall remain unnamed. It's fine that he likes her so much, but follow some etiquette so we don't have to ruin the system that has worked so well for so long. 

Maybe this comment will be Abyssed. I'll meet you guys there to continue this discussion when I damn well feel like it.

25 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

I agree with the first part, but I disagree with the second part because it defeats the purpose of threads like these. The idea of broad-focus threads within any of these forums was to allow for a consistent flow of quality content (new shit, from different users, about surprising developments or hard to find news about copious ladies with obvious changes in physique) as there may be sparse updates across many different threads. See the threads about Brazilian actresses: they pop up 5 or 6 at a time, then they all just dry up.

This dude (and I'm holding back my honest thoughts on this individual as this isn't the only time a user has brought frustration on this site in the last few weeks or so) is abusing the privilege of our method of manageable content flow. He's regularly dumping photos from 5+ years ago as he admitted a few posts above. These are not "updates"; it's old. Other sites throw people out for stuff like that. It's about as pathetic as the guys who keep bumping their own morph request threads... it had to be said.

Now, yes I admit, Viper/Piper Niven may not be the object of my affection (1. She's big but not exactly curvy, I only bring that up as I've heard SO MANY TIMES the whole "this is Curvage not Fatage" argument, and 2. She's been big her whole life, it's not exactly breaking news) as she clearly is to the Ryback Fan who shall remain unnamed. It's fine that he likes her so much, but follow some etiquette so we don't have to ruin the system that has worked so well for so long. 

Maybe this comment will be Abyssed. I'll meet you guys there to continue this discussion when I damn well feel like it.

I'm sorry for overdoing it with the Piper pics. I've only done so much cause people have been encouraging it, wanting to get screenshots of her that are either hard to find or original from me.  Was also trying to bring this thread alive as the updates were sparse.

I was always under the impression that fatcelebs was for pics of fat celebrities and not curvy ones like in the rest of the threads. The definition of curvy being different with people who think of curvy women as either skinny women with some curves or extended skin from a 250+ pound woman being curvy. So when I was posting these pics of Piper I thought I was doing right by the name fatcelebs, as opposed to people posting pics of slightly chunky women. I would always get annoyed when people would post pics of people like Charlotte and Asuka who were maybe 5 mounds past being slim.

As for the time frame I was never aware that posts had to be new, or show a progression. I thought this was posting hot pics of people looking big regardless of when, my bad on that one. 

With that said I will slow down my Piper posts. I tried to make this threat more active by posting morning, evening, and night but i'll resort to a Piper post every other day until I run out of pics (which is about 5 posts). I encourage people to post more on this thread to keep it more active. Kinda sucks when a day will go by and only a few people will post something on it. Would be dope if you can check hourly and find a new post here.

For the people who are bummed by this please feel free to message me and I'll hook you up with the pics early.  I'd love a Piper Niven or an actual fat female thread to be made so that this one can go back on track with a clearer focus. Sorry once again for pissing people off. My intent was just to help people get off, not anger people. Goodnight Folks

I for one appreciated the Viper content, and enjoyed the posting. If the Viper pics hadn't been posted, this thread would be languishing on like, Page 3 or 4 by now. I mean, people are always going to bitch about a certain person being posted more, or more often, than others are. Just look at the r/WrestleWithThePlot subreddit for evidence of this. People post a metric FUCKTON of Alexa Bliss content, and then people bitch about Alexa taking over or dominating the sub. So people slowed down on her, and what happened? Did the folks bitching about all the Alexa content chip in and post someone else? 

NOPE. They just sat back, like the greedy, selfish leeches that they were and expected other people to post different women, women they might not be personally interested in. When that didn't happen, the pace of posts slowed to a crawl compared to what it was, with other women sporadically popping up, but no one actually dominating like Alexa did, because none of the other women generated the same amount of interest. But then again, when other women did generate an influx of posts, like say, Taynara Conti or Anna Jay, people soured on them, and bitched about them being posted too much. 

Point is, there are ALWAYS going to be twats that can't appreciate things, and we can't please them no matter what we do. 

Anyway, here's Kaitlyn Marie vs Lynzee Pike to clear your palates. 

Guest ratetankmark
6 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

I feel like I've also been responsible for dumping the Viper pics, I feel like I should take some flak for this.

6 hours ago, KerryNation said:

I for one appreciated the Viper content, and enjoyed the posting. If the Viper pics hadn't been posted, this thread would be languishing on like, Page 3 or 4 by now. I mean, people are always going to bitch about a certain person being posted more, or more often, than others are. Just look at the r/WrestleWithThePlot subreddit for evidence of this. People post a metric FUCKTON of Alexa Bliss content, and then people bitch about Alexa taking over or dominating the sub. So people slowed down on her, and what happened? Did the folks bitching about all the Alexa content chip in and post someone else? 

NOPE. They just sat back, like the greedy, selfish leeches that they were and expected other people to post different women, women they might not be personally interested in. When that didn't happen, the pace of posts slowed to a crawl compared to what it was, with other women sporadically popping up, but no one actually dominating like Alexa did, because none of the other women generated the same amount of interest. But then again, when other women did generate an influx of posts, like say, Taynara Conti or Anna Jay, people soured on them, and bitched about them being posted too much. 

Point is, there are ALWAYS going to be twats that can't appreciate things, and we can't please them no matter what we do. 

Anyway, here's Kaitlyn Marie vs Lynzee Pike to clear your palates. 

Exactly what I was thinking. Noticed that the feed would go a day without any posts and posted Piper pics to revive it. People liked it so I kept on going with it. Was hoping this thread constantly being near the front page would help revive it, which I think it has to an extent. Piper Niven isn't exactly Alexa Bliss so it's pretty hard to actually find a lot of her pics. Just wanted to make it easier for other people who maybe don't have the time to search the internet for the pics themselves, while creating new pics as well. My dream for this thread would be for people to follow by my example and post loads of pics of their favorite superstars. That way this thread could potentially be updated constantly.

@ratetankmark don't feel bad about it. Specially cause you didn't post nearly as much as me. You saw the audience of people digging the Piper stuff and wanted to help their desire for even more pics.

Also that Wrestlewiththeplot subreddit was great back in the day. 

Speaking of looking big last night...Nia Jax! She was back in her flattering skin hugging gold attire. I just love how she's bigger than Shayna and Reginald combined. I wish she'd carry me like she carries him. 

On a side note Reginald's easily one of the best parts of the show. He has the potential to be the next James Ellsworth. 

159052798_268970237943050_5730833086358518241_n.jpg

159482618_145181774143640_396576011541089284_n.jpg

159342111_276315387200355_3852400482152736792_n.jpg

159025700_523575941942639_1921197992378181105_n.jpg

159217747_226486732456990_1531401507441914579_n.jpg

159268734_214908820376762_5066640729413614477_n.jpg

158842388_718167412179980_2874535293146277335_n.jpg

159175222_455313352569347_4931834590261508725_n.jpg

158914097_351667989373288_2303419001810271160_n.jpg

159698024_577836539838897_2241847351477143149_n.jpg

159490745_1109130106222018_4374430543271381923_n.jpg

From tonight's Impact 

I'm normally into fat women like Piper Niven, and thin women who are usually too small for this thread like Bliss, Peyton, and Kacy. But despite being maybe only 15-20 pounds overweight I kinda dig Deonna. Specially when she wears things too small for her like those jeans combined with that crop top.  I wish Kimber Lee would dress like Deonna did cause I find her way more attractive.

With all that said I figured I'd post these cause the thread has been dead for about 10 hours and I know Deonna is a favorite here. Threw in a Kimber Lee for good measure too. 

158970556_220267586504808_769345850548478759_n.jpg

159120176_174943337599577_1611354630109116943_n.jpg

159515770_1220565885053342_1992097819815427298_n.jpg

157994372_135262241835781_7485372597641180124_n.jpg

On 3/9/2021 at 4:33 AM, KerryNation said:

I for one appreciated the Viper content, and enjoyed the posting. If the Viper pics hadn't been posted, this thread would be languishing on like, Page 3 or 4 by now...

It doesn't matter if it's on the front page or not. Having post-after-post-after-post be a photodump of a single wrestler does nothing but make this thread less usable for people who want to browse it. Moreover, this thread has been active for years without Piper Niven photodumps, so the notion that it needs them in any real capacity simply doesn't hold up at all.       

You're saying "people are always going to bitch" about things, but that isn't true if you look at the history of this thread, which is generally positive. Further, referring to these critiques as bitching is a needlessly hostile attitude that is going to go a long way towards turning this from a discussion to a conflict.        

People are raising up this issue because it has reduced the enjoyment that they're getting from this thread, simple as that. If you don't care about how other people feel about that that's fine, but please don't assert that against photo dumps for a single wrestler are anything less than reasonable.