Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

On 8/4/2016 at 5:24 AM, jacknife said:

Faby Apache. Mexican wrestler with fat thighs.

She is ugly as hell but I really LOVE her thick body. Except for Sexy Star there are not  too many beautiful mexicans female wrestlers. However they often have a wonderful chubby body.  Have you ever seen to Lady Shani? 

4 hours ago, LadderCoins said:

270lbs apparently, though whether that's kayfabe or not I don't know

Most weights WWE list are kayfabed. They usually don't list the girls weights though.

48 minutes ago, Kopite93 said:

Most weights WWE list are kayfabed. They usually don't list the girls weights though.

The weight number comes from something The Rock instagrammed when he posted a pic of the two of them together, so I guess it's more likely to be legit than any weights WWE would put out.

9 hours ago, machodummy said:

Then again she is 6 foot tall (that might be kayfabed though I guess)

I think she's 6 foot in heels.

She's not all fat, she has muscle and muscle is more dense than fat. Now, of course, she's not sporting 6-pack abs. But WWE bills her bigger than Kevin Owens and I just can't buy this argument that she's bigger than him.

I'll say she's 250ish and that's being generous

Guest Fatcelebfan

It is a good thing that times have changed because 6 years ago, Alexa would have NEVER been called up to the main roster and the wwe would have poked fun of her weight for a few months before releasing her for her noticeable weight gain. I am also surprised that she hasn't lost the extra weight. 

On 8/4/2016 at 3:47 PM, Fatcelebfan said:

It is a good thing that times have changed because 6 years ago, Alexa would have NEVER been called up to the main roster and the wwe would have poked fun of her weight for a few months before releasing her for her noticeable weight gain. I am also surprised that she hasn't lost the extra weight. 

And she's now on the main roster where she'll be on the road, eating road food, with less gym time, and thus only getting BIGGER...

Guest Fatcelebfan
On August 6, 2016 at 8:32 PM, OscarWinner said:

And she's now on the main roster where she'll be on the road, eating road food, with less gym time, and thus only getting BIGGER...

I hope the same thing happens to Nia Jax