Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest ratetankmark

I just posted about how Harlow O'Hara had that sexy belly covered up as Fury in Women Of Wrestling; but now here's her with that glorious belly on display. I love how much it overhangs her shorts. :D 

26 minutes ago, Giantess Lover said:

Anyone else thought that Charlotte Flair looked great curves-wise (even if she appeared on RAW in a somewhat divisive move)?

Divisive indeed. She doesn't belong in that match/spotlight/main event. We've already seen the match between her and Ronda, and they settled on a fuck finish because no one really cares who wins among them, even creative. No triple threats either, please!

But I will say that the above photo is morph fodder if I ever saw it... @jacknife @cerebralprobe Just saying...

So the RR is just a waste now is what the fans are getting... What a stupid ass predicted move by Vince like WWE is going to shit and all their main roster is leaving and when it moves to Fox im wondering if they will change the ratings because Fox has a totally different view on Sports than NBC does. Im just saying WWE is not Forever lol

Guest The Bitch
On 12/16/2018 at 8:26 PM, ratetankmark said:

How can such a self righteous vegan have such a spare tire?? I love it!

Chocolate is vegan

50 minutes ago, adecourv said:

For anyone who hasn't seen her already, if you wanna see what Charlotte would look like if she stopped dieting, check out Sophie Hall

Yeah, nope, nope, and nope, I hate to be that guy but it's pretty obvious that if Charlotte were a fatty she be apple shape, not like that is a bad thing for me because I love apple shaped women but I know that would still be heartbreaking for some, but when you have zero ass like she does it's just a tell tale that she's meant to be belly heavy.

2 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

Yeah, nope, nope, and nope, I hate to be that guy but it's pretty obvious that if Charlotte were a fatty she be apple shape, not like that is a bad thing for me because I love apple shaped women but I know that would still be heartbreaking for some, but when you have zero ass like she does it's just a tell tale that she's meant to be belly heavy.

Meh, I'll take that. Better than lanky with abs.

On 2/12/2019 at 4:33 PM, John12345 said:

Lmao I cannot believe people are having wrestling debates here but if you can’t see that this reaction is exactly what WWE wanted then you’re being worked my friend 

Nobody here is getting worked or debating dude, anyone who follows pro-wrestling has known for months that the main event of Wrestlemania this year is a triple threat match between Ronda, Charlotte, and Becky, the problem is how the WWE are going about making this happen, we don't need the Mcmahons involved just Triple-H would be fine, this getting to the point where things are getting way over booked. I understand why they want Charlotte in the main event because they don't want Rhonda to eat a pin on her way out but this isn't the way to handle it, too many moving parts my friend, and that's not factoring in the possibility of Rhonda staying and setting up the Four Horsewomen angle which the WWE has been teasing on and off for a while now.

1 hour ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

Nobody here is getting worked or debating dude, anyone who follows pro-wrestling has known for months that the main event of Wrestlemania this year is a triple threat match between Ronda, Charlotte, and Becky, the problem is how the WWE are going about making this happen, we don't need the Mcmahons involved just Triple-H would be fine, this getting to the point where things are getting way over booked. I understand why they want Charlotte in the main event because they don't want Rhonda to eat a pin on her way out but this isn't the way to handle it, too many moving parts my friend, and that's not factoring in the possibility of Rhonda staying and setting up the Four Horsewomen angle which the WWE has been teasing on and off for a while now.

Couldn't be more right 

On 2/12/2019 at 3:44 PM, OscarWinner said:

Divisive indeed. She doesn't belong in that match/spotlight/main event. We've already seen the match between her and Ronda, and they settled on a fuck finish because no one really cares who wins among them, even creative. No triple threats either, please!

But I will say that the above photo is morph fodder if I ever saw it... @jacknife @cerebralprobe Just saying...

Maybe but the angle and quality makes i significantly lose points with me for usefulness.

Finally someone caught on I'm the same guy from dA after my initial post. I wonder if my morphs are welcome here? I'd post them!