Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-DDNkMPUtmY" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://youtu.be/-DDNkMPUtmY

Lisa Marie Varon (Victoria/Tara) vs a VERY THICK Candice Michelle. Seriously, Candice has DOUBLED in size since she was in WWE, and I thought, from the thumbnail, that Victoria was wrestling Tamina or something. 

EDIT: So it's been awhile since I've embedded videos on this site. If anyone wants to help me out and let me know HOW to do this, I'd be grateful. Thanks. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

That’s awesome! I was gonna say Marina has looked quite soft although she’s managed to cover it up quite well. 

She did give birth to Roddy Strong's baby not too long ago, so there is that....LOL!

Edited by KerryNation
Correction

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/6/2019 at 1:23 AM, OscarWinner said:

Tell me about it. Since she's so angry with the company, I'm hoping she realizes that she can just gain weight and basically eat her way out of her contract. Question is: how many pounds will it take?

That sounds like a great start to a WG story! Maybe the guy currently writing The Superheavyweight Champion will take a crack at it!

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Deadpool 2 said:

Well looks like Baily need too either follow Sasha out or find another tag partner because her single's career is not starting off good 

AEW would be smart to sign them both, debut Sasha first, and then debut Bayley like a few months later. MONEY feud for their fledgling women's division. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ONE of Toni's thighs is as wide as Carmella's waist. 

THAT is fucking HOT. 

Also, Faye Jackson is the WINNER for "having the biggest ass in women's wrestling", and you guys should subscribe to Title Match Wrestling if you haven't already. It's a goddamn BBW goldmine, unlike the "big leagues" where so many of the top performers are tiny twig women. 

• 2 weeks later...