Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

the problem is that shes toned for her weight in the first one and because wwe have shifted their focus on the womens division to actual wrestling now instead of T n A it could just be that like a lot of the divas Paige included they need the muscle mass to pull off the moves involved, so this softening we are seeing could just be carb loading to build their bodies to produce more muscle mass, that being said i for one hope im wrong 

• 1 month later...

She'll get more than enough of that from Stephanie and the Bellas in storylines to make up for it, I'd imagine.

shes from the anoai family (rock,roman,fatu,yokozuna etc) so i doubt theyll mention it or if they do that connection is how they will justify the weight

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, LadderCoins said:

They must have had some idea what they were doing, they're all pretty internet-savvy, especially Xavier.

Easiest would be creating a temp account on Twitter or something. Xavier's pretty active on reddit, so a PM there would also work I guess.

14 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

I kinda wanna ask Big E, Xavier and Carmella on Twitter if this is meant to be a feedist angle they're working and if Carmella's gonna gain significant weight, but I don't have an anonymous Twitter account/handle to stay "closeted". I also don't want this thing to end if they start to believe this is bringing in a weird crowd, but then again, Xavier himself has been up to perverse things online in the past...

Think that's a good idea? Anybody wanna do that?

How about we dont do any of that.

44 minutes ago, Kaltagstar96 said:

I love how Jessicka just used her big body to her advantage. I love Havok's tree trunk legs, that said I kinda want Ivelisse to get so big and fat that she barges into Havok and actually caused the Havok Death Machine to stagger.

the more i see havoc the more i hate sami callahan lol

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...