Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Mickie James, withchild. And man, her BELLY..

Fixed.  ;) ;D ;D ;D

As for the fater of her child, it´s the guy who wrestled as "Magnus" when being under TNA contract!

I feel happy for Mickie but also sad as it might put an end on her wrestling career...

It is indeed so fantastic to see Camron Star sport that cute round beer gut! I´d love to see a lady like hers in WWE! :-)

As for Paige:

Nah, she is not too skinny, I think her weight is just right for her character! And she is one of the top 5 female wrestlers at present without a doubt!

Best wishes,

Chris

I think Mickie will be back. Taryn Terrell had a baby and she's back. Stephanie McMahon came back. Tamina Snuka is mother of 2 - yeah I was shocked when I learned that myself. It may be a while for a Mickie return, especially if it is for WWE since they have rather stringent expectations in terms of looks (she's back on their "good side" since she appeared at their Performance Center).

I could see Paige putting on a few for her character if they let her (which they probably won't). A chubby emo chick is actually believable...

Well, what about AJ being used as a feeder gimmick to fatten Paige up? Or maybe the Alicia Fx turns against Paige again and stuffs her? Alicia stuffed another wrestler with food before that lady got departed, I forgot the name though...

As for mothers among the WWE/TNA rosters:

Yes, there are some but...

- Taryn is younger than Mickie who is in her mid-30s already

- Steph got her children when her job didn´t require that much apperances on the show

- Tamina is younger than Mickie I guess

- Mickie also has her country singer career going on

So I have come to the expectation that mickie James will never compete in a ring again...

I think we might see her as agent for WWE with minor screen appearances and of course I think she will be inducted to the HoF someday but her wrestler days are done I think.

Best wishes,

Chris

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
That sounds nice, but it better be true since Summer Rae is half English (her mom) and half French (her dad).. and she lives in America.

Too bad that´s not Summer Rae but Paige with a blonde wig! ;-)

She's English. She will eventually get fat.

Well, Paige´s mom (Sweet Soraya) is English as well but not even chubby! ;-)

All the best,

Chris

• 3 months later...
Awesome Kong vs. Havok wherein there's a faint BBW chant

Wasn´t that an "ECW"-chant?

As fr the match I think it was too slow and that was Havok´s fault... she is no great worker and only is only booked because she is so strong-looking. Kong is the far better wrestler without a doubt and I´d love to see her back in WWE soon!

I hope this isn't the last match that they have together.

I think for now it´s done as it was a clean and solide victory for Kong so I don´t see a reason for a rematch!

Best wishes,

Chris

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Alright.

Before

Thanks a lot, Oscar!

I must say she doesn´t look well in the bfore-shot... kinda pale and frail...

As for the after-photo I´d say there´s not that much of a difference... maybe 15 pounds so she´s far away from being fat so to speak. For a lady in her mid-40s she is quite stellar in my opinion!

Who are the ladies next to her in the before-shot? The one on the left is her daughter Paige (Brittany Knight back in the days) I suppose but who´s the lady in the middle (probably the on-show-manager of the Knights)?

I acually think Paige might getting a small gut like her mom has to offer but I think she will never looks like her half-sister Nikki Best looks like nowadays... ;-)

All the best,

Chris

The chick in the middle of Paige and Saraya is Becky Lynch, one of the 3 callups from NXT debuting on last night's Raw. She's cute.

I know who Becky Lynch is, bro! ;-) Just didn´t recognize her on the photo. It´s a bit older I suppose. Did Becky have a nose surgery since? That part of hers looks different to the GIF in my opinion. BTW: The lady on the photo is NOT Becky Lynch but Rebecca Knox to rather correct! ;-)

But about Paige's half-sister - this Nikki Best woman - any pictures?

There is a documentary about Paige´s family on YT... I think the name is "Wrestling With My Family" and Nikki Best is shown there.

Best wishes,

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Paige has scoliosis? How is she allowed to wrestle then?

and her own love of beer and whiskey.

As "Total Divas" haven´t told us already! It sucks though as I believe it might lead to something bad for her... I mean both of her parents have history of substance abuse when Paige´s mom was a bit younger than Paige is now so she has it inside her DNA... I see an addiction incoming to be honest...

Best regards,

Chris

• 1 year later...

Some more of lovely of the most beautiful 270 lbs ... Nia Jax

Beautiful she is indeed but I doubt she is 270. My guess would be 230-250!

As for Becky Lynch (Rebecca Quin) I hope she won´t get heat for sporting her belly... Mickie James´ fate, you see? But Becky is Irish so she might get way with a little beer gut!

And don´t forget about Paige who is suspended due to the WP at present! She is steadily getting chunkier so  she might return with a gut soon! ;-)

Best regards,

Chris

• 1 month later...