Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...
8 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

Yes - thank you!

I usually try to steer clear of such overly wishful thinking, but she could be due for a major blowup, especially if she is intently serious on becoming a wrestler. Let's think it over:
she's about 6'1" tall from what I've heard and genetics (the rest of her family is fat).

The main thing that can drive a big weight gain is her height. At 6'1" she can never really be light enough to be thrown around enough like the standard wrestler (they could try  to get her light enough, like I guess they did with Charlotte and the results were gross, but she's put on a good few lbs ever since) so she'll have to adopt the "big girl" role kinda like Nia Jax did. In wrestling, especially in WWE, somebody's gotta slam somebody. No girl's gonna throw around Noelle Foley. And like Nia Jax, I'll bet that she'll have to gain a good deal of weight because even though Noelle isn't exactly small, she doesn't have a lot of muscles necessary to play the big girl role. And since she's not a bodybuilder by trade, she most likely knows little about getting cut, so...  as far as we know, she could be bulking to a large extent as we speak.

Well they could just make her crazy like her Dad was so she doesn't have to be as big as Nia Jax, she'll still have to gain some though to be believable but I don't see the WWE wanting her if she gets too big.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/6/2017 at 10:00 AM, Liamclarke said:

Niais just getting flabbier and fatter

039_Rome_05032017_2991dog--60f3c0a479540e54a21c4a4a020a830d.jpg  830   744.81 kB

I know she's The Rock's cousin and all but you think at this point the WWE would tell her to shape up already, kinda hard to pull off that monster heel thing when you're struggling to pull off basic moves because you spend more time at the buffet then the gym, I mean it's hot but at the same time kind of embarrassing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Hotty2Fatty said:

She must be embarrassed every time she has to slip into that skimpy little costume, revealing that she's not only lost her once very impressive super fit toned body, but getting a cute little pudgy belly as well

She's friend's with Nia Jax so you can assume her eating habits are starting to rub off on her.

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

I'm iffy on the premise and I certainly don't trust WWE's mediocre-at-best writing staff or their straight up cringeworthy production crew.

Oddly enough, if I was to put a woman in the cruiserweights it'd be Charlotte. Her fighting style fits what they do, she's got some size and I can see a storyline where she's got a relationship with a cruiserweight guy who wants her out of the division - thing is, he's constantly feeding her trying to get her too heavy for the division.

They really don't need to start having men and women fighting each other period, that's opening a potential can of worms.

On 12/6/2017 at 12:38 AM, ThatSoCalGuy said:

RE: Nia Jax on 205 Live?

The first place my mind went when Nia made eyes at Amore was that they were going to turn her being fat-shamed into an angle (tasteless, I know, but they’ve done FAR worse in the past) with Enzo being outed as the guilty party.  Basically, she’d lead him on until he’s vulnerable, then absolutely destroy him verbally and physically.  I hope the person who really did it apologized to her by now...  ...but part of me also hopes that she didn’t make this up just so they could do a storyline like that - especially since WWE has a rich history of fat-shaming in front of the camera.

I have a feeling that it's Paige who did the fat shamming and that it will be used as a storyline for Total Divas.

• 2 months later...
On 3/6/2018 at 1:59 PM, OscarWinner said:

Ugh. So much cringe. I feel like this will only lead to her character going full SJW for the foreseeable future. What a waste.

She's a giant! She should be whooping ass and winning titles. I'm glad I'm done supporting WWE with money, ratings and clicks.

Well on the bright side she'll most likely be taking the title away from Alexa Bliss at Wrestlemania.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/7/2019 at 11:29 PM, scotishjoker1 said:

If you were to take this first pic out of context you would think that Rhonda is laughing at Nia because she can hardly cross her legs while Alexa is slightly impressed she's still able to do that lol.

On 1/9/2019 at 5:08 PM, Cowboys said:

I wonder if they'll want to curtail her weight. Or maybe their intentions are quite the opposite, and they'll make her and Nia Jax a tag team AT A COMBINED WEIGHT OF 600+ POUNDS!

Why would you want to team up Viper with the Queen of Botch? If anything I see Viper having a good NXT run then doing jack shit when she's called up to the main roster just like everyone else who's been called up from NXT, believe me when I say I would love for that to be different but given how the WWE treats it's call ups this is most likely how it's going to play out.

Hey guys, just thought I drop by with a little Goya Kong content because I think this thread has ignored her a bit, I'll admit she got some moves given her size and I'm going to go out on a limb and say she has the best ass in pro-wrestling bar none!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tute4Msvp3Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV3HQGThXvA

Highlights for the second video above are at 1:13, 1:55, 8:10, 8:36, 8:51, 9:07, 9:21, 9:36, 15:53 

• 5 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, adecourv said:

For anyone who hasn't seen her already, if you wanna see what Charlotte would look like if she stopped dieting, check out Sophie Hall

Yeah, nope, nope, and nope, I hate to be that guy but it's pretty obvious that if Charlotte were a fatty she be apple shape, not like that is a bad thing for me because I love apple shaped women but I know that would still be heartbreaking for some, but when you have zero ass like she does it's just a tell tale that she's meant to be belly heavy.

On 2/12/2019 at 4:33 PM, John12345 said:

Lmao I cannot believe people are having wrestling debates here but if you can’t see that this reaction is exactly what WWE wanted then you’re being worked my friend 

Nobody here is getting worked or debating dude, anyone who follows pro-wrestling has known for months that the main event of Wrestlemania this year is a triple threat match between Ronda, Charlotte, and Becky, the problem is how the WWE are going about making this happen, we don't need the Mcmahons involved just Triple-H would be fine, this getting to the point where things are getting way over booked. I understand why they want Charlotte in the main event because they don't want Rhonda to eat a pin on her way out but this isn't the way to handle it, too many moving parts my friend, and that's not factoring in the possibility of Rhonda staying and setting up the Four Horsewomen angle which the WWE has been teasing on and off for a while now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In case you guys haven't heard, Nia Jax has torn both of her ACLs and is going to be out of action for a while which on one hand is regrettable because you never want to see anyone hurt but at the same time, Nia sitting on her ass for 12 months with nothing to but eat and sleep is only going to improve her figure😁.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/30/2020 at 9:04 PM, Liamclarke said:

Was just about to post that too. By a distance the fattest she's looked... Especially her gut

Screenshot_20200831_012153_com.wwe.universe.jpg

Screenshot_20200831_012132_com.wwe.universe.jpg

Screenshot_20200831_012129_com.wwe.universe.jpg

Screenshot_20200831_012137_com.wwe.universe.jpg

Screenshot_20200831_012122_com.wwe.universe.jpg

Screenshot_20200831_011547_com.wwe.universe.jpg

Screenshot_20200831_011353_com.wwe.universe.jpg

Screenshot_20200831_011503_com.wwe.universe.jpg

Screenshot_20200831_011353_com.wwe.universe.jpg

Screenshot_20200831_011507_com.wwe.universe.jpg

Screenshot_20200831_010859_com.wwe.universe.jpg

Screenshot_20200831_010900_com.wwe.universe.jpg

Nia must be really happy because as tag champ she gets three times the catering and three times the opportunity to injury people, men, women, or food will not be safe.

• 11 months later...