Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

• 4 weeks later...

Layla El put on some weight towards the end of her career, especially exciting considering how curvy she already was. If you can find any pics/gifs of her from 2013-2014 (they're fairly rare, since she was in and out a bit in her final few years) I think you'll agree she had some great potential to be a big gal

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome pic, she will be wrestling again on nxt soon.  she is awesome, and moves around pretty good for someone her size, according to wikipedia her weight is 250lbs ,but i don't think that is accurate, wwe doesn't say how much there divas weigh,  the ring announcer doesn't say it when they wrestle and when you go to their wwe.com profiles they don't reveal there weight.

Most reports I've seen put her at around 200lbs, which seems a little more likely. I'm torn to be honest; her new gear is much more flattering and cooler, but we can't see that belly in the same detail anymore...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, shegotfat said:

Did her corset actually burst?

It looked tight the whole match, to the point where you could see her skin between the joins. After a big move it was suddenly open, and her stomach had pushed out, so if it didn't burst, it at least popped.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, adecourv said:

I'm really glad WWE is treating Jax with a level of respect. I have a friend who's pointed out that Nichole Bass was always a butt monkey, but more than that they were cruel to the ostensibly attractive Molly Holly and Mickie James.

I think it's a byproduct of the women's wrestling drive. If they are treating the women like they treat the men, it follows that they should treat a big woman like they would treat a big man. I know Big Show and Khali eventually became a bit of a joke, but every big man they've brought in has started off as a badass. 

I think more weight only makes her more intimidating when put next to the other women, so I hope they don't do anything. At least not until the outfit is skintight and bursting!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, AlphaAlpha said:

Exactly. And since women have smaller frames the padding is probably more important on average than it would be for a man.         

Speaking of, I think Alexa Bliss might have gained a bit of weight. 

tumblr_ogqgiraMP11udrb0mo3_540.jpg

Gett

Getting back to that sweet NXT softness

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, curvage1 said:

Noticed on the NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III pre show that Renee Young has been slowly thickening up for a while and you can tell by her large and soft arms, bigger than Becky Lynch's and Bayley's by a considerable amount!

She looks much softer than I've ever seen in her Southpaw Regional Wrestling appearance. I'm all for pudgy/chubby announcer gimmick Renee Young!

• 2 months later...