Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2017 at 6:22 PM, Fatcelebfan said:

I think needs Nia needs a Big female tag team partner,  a female version of The Natural Disasters (Earthquake and Typhoon) is LONG overdue,  what do guys you think??

I was honestly hoping Tamina would be the one to fill this role. Have her put on 100 pounds and then return to team with her. But unfortunately she returned on Smackdown without any extra weight. =(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, OscarWinner said:

Wow, 4 months in advance. Either that's a major event or the promotion spends a ton of time building for stuff. What promotion is it, if you don't mind me asking? How can I guy get involved in a wrestling promotion, by the way?

It's a new promotion called NOW. They had a show in 2015 that I did security and ring crew at and the person doing the financing backed out after the first show. But now one of the guys who worked backstage at NXT is helping run it and they've been putting a lot into it. The first show had Bobby Lashley in the main event. This next one will be in Bellevue, NE and will have a bunch of known Indy wrestlers like Joey Ryan. And to be honest, the way I got started was running into one of the wrestlers at a bar and he said they were looking for help with set up. 

46 minutes ago, HBN 1017 said:

Lord I hope these disappear soon. Wish they were old but she's only had the pink hair for less than a year now and the majority of that time she was flabby. Thanks to the assholes online fat shaming her, ruin a good thing going..

56675387_560229544498757_2833567329988285475_n.jpg

57595729_312093992799039_5308349212782778426_n.jpg

I wish we had an angry react. Fuck, I hate this. She was the greatest!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
16 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Tessa Blanchard* and Selina de la Renta are doing customs, and they're "open to ideas". I wonder if they're open to feedism/stuffing/weight gain. I'm not on **, so if anyone on here is, could you ask 'em?

*-I know she's a disgusting racist bully, but for some here, she may be worth a good jerk or two.

kc49wco26q351[1].jpg

y80vxblped251[1].jpg

Maybe we can all chip in? 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...