Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Well since you all finally came around to checking out the ladies on the Indy scene as opposed to the 1/2 lb or 1/28th stone you all go crazy about from the wwe wrestlers; and finally realized the greatness that is Sassy Stephie, here are two matches. Pics from the Kira match were posted on here last month. 

https://youtu.be/JCxlXkpwxAg

https://youtu.be/gpK9rKDwpqw

And mind you, these aren't all that new, nor is the Jessica Black match that was posted yesterday

Oh for crying out loud. Don't be so sensitive about this. It's called hyperbole. If you took it as an insult, that's on you. But on to the business at hand. They are built rather nicely across the pond. Pretty decent library of these 3 ladies on YouTube. 

Wwe made huge strides once they focused on the actual wrestling. Nia Jax maybe be relatively new to the scene, but not for nothing, she is part of the big Samoan family that has been producing talent for a couple generations. So it wasn't foreign to her. Obviously Charlotte and Natalya have famil connections. Becky Lynch and Bayley have been around forever and a day. So the actual ring work is top notch to be sure. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
6 hours ago, KerryNation said:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-DDNkMPUtmY" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://youtu.be/-DDNkMPUtmY

Lisa Marie Varon (Victoria/Tara) vs a VERY THICK Candice Michelle. Seriously, Candice has DOUBLED in size since she was in WWE, and I thought, from the thumbnail, that Victoria was wrestling Tamina or something. 

EDIT: So it's been awhile since I've embedded videos on this site. If anyone wants to help me out and let me know HOW to do this, I'd be grateful. Thanks. 

I posted this a few days ago. I was not thinking Candice Michelle either. And the full name of the file didn’t wasn’t viewable the way I was set up. Pleasant surprise. Unfortunately, that’s the last you’ll see of her in the ring unless she un-retires

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I surmise that you are correct OscarWinner. Some women really don’t care. Some have turned it to their benefit financially or otherwise. But I’ve seen all too often someone saying one thing to either justify something they don’t have control over or concede defeat to something they do have control over. Hard to tell on a case by case basis. Either way, pie facing someone and calling them fat is a dick move any way you look at it. 

This could have been posted before, I’m not certain so my apologies if it was. But on a more positive note, and I’m not even getting into how I was watching this episode from April, but I had to double back and rewind this was so random. But here are some screenshots of Sassy Stephie in a conga line for some jabroni names No Way Jose. 

7709A33F-2708-4989-AB24-95E789A002C9.png

9EEE1696-6704-4EE3-9D25-A4256438A33F.png

1144588C-CBD6-4039-A2D4-183D62F5C6CE.png

A18052B9-47D3-4D31-8A93-E5DB0D90F657.png

DA94C008-CBF2-4632-A73A-2DA6E463C43B.png

C0E135DD-99A2-4D69-8EEA-0DAF5173C705.png

BC5727AD-F184-460C-A501-5037EA123E99.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...