• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎16 at 0:37 AM, OscarWinner said:

Paige tonight:

Too bad this video doesn't include the part where she's pulling up her pants. Hopefully Summer catches up weight-wise.

Paige is looking sooooo hot lately...I mean she always was, but the extra weight, the grey streaks in her hair, it's all coming together beautifully :)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Kopite93 said:

She has been heading down this road for at least a year now. The suspension is only related to banned substances in the WWE Wellness Policy. It doesn't mean she still can't drink and stuff like that. Plus she is only 23/24 who has a bit of money to her name I don't think all of a sudden she is going to become a stick in the mud.

I really hope she gains...with that incredible skin tone and natural gothic paleness if she were to gain the results would be mind-blowing! :wub:

And as you said she's still very young so she could be around for many more years...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎20 at 4:17 PM, Doomsdat123 said:

Only one picture I got last night but I'm sure someone will post more from last night and tonight 

Gawds she's as hot as ever...she just oozes softness :wub:

And now that she's closing in on 40 her metabolism is going to start slowing down...they gotta get her back on WWE, her best years are just ahead!