Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

• 2 months later...
On 4/2/2019 at 7:10 AM, OscarWinner said:

I'm pissed that Charlotte's been shoved down our throats yet again, this time to snatch the belt off Asuka who was completely misused. Even if Charlotte was a hot, pear-shaped chubby chick - I would still be exhausted of her after 8 (actually 9, counting NXT) title reigns, and a shit ton of other achievements in just 5 years. They treat her like she's Hogan, Austin and Rock put together. She buried that Smackdown Women's roster by accepting that title win.

I'm thinking about commissioning something by @AloysiusEroticArt where the women's division on Smackdown force feeds her ahead of WrestleMania just to make her too fat to perform... Greed meets gluttony.

Hey, Id be down with that.

• 4 months later...

Here a commission I made for a friend of Toni Storm and that huge ass of hers. I am really proud of this new update.

Check it out here on my deviantart or ** for sketch and extra content.

DeviantArt

I have some new wwe diva girls coming soon and plenty of wwe ssbbw content over the past few years.

ToniStormComic1.jpg