Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest ratetankmark

FbK_js2akAEAJGv?format=jpg&name=large

2020 Jordynne Grace

FbK_js5UUAAD19l?format=jpg&name=medium

2022 Jordynne Grace

My fucking god, 2020 Jordynne Grace is so much better than 2022 Jordynne Grace; also, when your whole thing is that you're a powerhouse, doesn't slimming down like that defeat the point?!

3 hours ago, ratetankmark said:

FbK_js2akAEAJGv?format=jpg&name=large

2020 Jordynne Grace

FbK_js5UUAAD19l?format=jpg&name=medium

2022 Jordynne Grace

My fucking god, 2020 Jordynne Grace is so much better than 2022 Jordynne Grace; also, when your whole thing is that you're a powerhouse, doesn't slimming down like that defeat the point?!

She’s definitely gotten stronger pound for pound since. Her stamina has probably largely improved too. 

She was a lot hotter back in 2020 though

Guest ratetankmark
1 hour ago, BlubberyGut said:

She’s definitely gotten stronger pound for pound since. Her stamina has probably largely improved too. 

She was a lot hotter back in 2020 though

I mean, how do we know that she's gotten stronger? She's always been insanely strong Same thing with her stamina...Jordynne has always been a beast; so why not keep the weight?

Guest ratetankmark

FbMucr-WYAMY4Ex?format=jpg&name=large

Charli looks really cute here, I love her plump face and her big, meaty arms.

Edited by ratetankmark

Guest ratetankmark

While it's not as good as Bad and Boujee (Ella's tag team with Kaitlyn Marie), I do like the team with Kenzie Paige. Honestly, it seems like Ella's getting a bit of a gut...maybe she's been the one taking Kaitlyn's size for herself?? xD

Guest ratetankmark

These are for @SapphicCurves and everyone else who adores Nicole Matthews (like myself); but I'm just not a fan of her recent gears, I miss the tights when it showed her overhanging belly and love handles.

Guest ratetankmark

FbxE7X_XoAUzl0F?format=jpg&name=large

FbxE7yfXwAEqSPe?format=jpg&name=large

Chelsea won the MLW Women's Featherweight Championship, Deonna is so big and hefty that there's no way she's considered a featherweight.

Guest ratetankmark
7 minutes ago, Ironmikus said:

I come bearing gifts. 

Deonna's fat ass managing to do hurricanrana's and shit like that is so impressive, Deonna and her body are so hot, though, maybe they aren't letting her challenge for Jordynne's title because Deonna's gut is too big to fit it around her? xD