Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest ratetankmark
2 minutes ago, BlubberyGut said:

She must be stealing Adam Cole's food

Or she's becoming a glutton for McDonald's! Her and Deonna should have an eating contest to see who can put away more.

Guest ratetankmark
29 minutes ago, BlubberyGut said:

I really wish Deonna and Britt Baker(and eater too) would switch bodies,  Or just both be Deonna's size.

Would there be any McDonalds left in the US with those two feasting?

Guest ratetankmark

FJoL5WPX0AALUqo?format=jpg&name=large

It might be me, but it looks like Statlander has a bit of a softer gut; I'd like to see Kris become Kris Fatlander and saying "Take me to your feeder"

Guest ratetankmark

66349d779bc8571021b47120237293d63671ebba

bd4e8a67e0883c332f473e3a621e8dc2b88f4d59

d04440dc0234a77907c89e89d5d506eec3f37632

Some more Allie Fat gifs, in the second one, I don't know how Allie's bulk and girth didn't just squash Charli Evans flat?

On 1/21/2022 at 9:08 AM, ratetankmark said:

Davienne saying 'Everything's bigger in Texas' makes me want to see her get fat and bulky.

Obviously we focus squarely on weight gain as the engine for glowups, but let's not discount the impact of simple investments in one's looks. For every cute thin girl who'd make an amazing BBW simply by way of a significant gain, there's likely some comparable number of already substantially sized ladies who'd be damn fine if only they polished up what they're working with.

Davienne looks better everytime I see her and mainly due to her upgrade in style choices. She's looking mighty fine these days.

Guest ratetankmark
4 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Obviously we focus squarely on weight gain as the engine for glowups, but let's not discount the impact of simple investments in one's looks. For every cute thin girl who'd make an amazing BBW simply by way of a significant gain, there's likely some comparable number of already substantially sized ladies who'd be damn fine if only they polished up what they're working with.

Davienne looks better everytime I see her and mainly due to her upgrade in style choices. She's looking mighty fine these days.

She's always looked good and I don't think she gets enough credit for how good she looks and she's nice and beefy, which helps.

20 hours ago, ratetankmark said:

FJtLCTXXwAAL6t9?format=jpg&name=900x900

FJFcmwYXoAQm5xZ?format=jpg&name=large

FIyEao-X0AIIdWD?format=jpg&name=large

FIgqPjcXIAYQDoQ?format=jpg&name=large

Here's British pro wrestler Emily Hayden and I love her second chin and round face.

19 hours ago, ss.sarano said:

Not even 2 years apart

emily-hayden-031320.jpg

20220122_152654.jpg

Screenshot_20220122-153033_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220122-153246_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220122-153257_YouTube.jpg

Emily was always initially a bigger girl when she started wrestling but she really did lose a ton of weight a couple of years ago (as your pictures show!). Glad she’s put it back on though - and then some! 

I’m sure I posted her in a Fierce Females set a few years ago.