Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest ratetankmark

FJANyS3XEAoPx1D?format=jpg&name=large

This is a fantastic shot of Deonna, I love her belly and the expression on her pretty face, the jeans have really showed her gut. ❤️ 

Guest ratetankmark

FIxtQALWQAEEF5H?format=jpg&name=large

Here we see Harlow O'Hara by the grave of her lost fat, her lost beer belly and fat, pudgy face. But she still looks amazing.

Guest ratetankmark
14 minutes ago, Belly worshipper said:

Headcanon theory: She gains out of spite to the people who told her she's gained weight. 

Purrazzo the petty porker?

Guest ratetankmark

Chunky Davienne getting some money for her food binges later on. :D She doesn't get enough credit for being as plump as she is.

Guest ratetankmark

Allie Katch on AEW is good, I like to imagine that it's only a 3 minute match because Allie's fat ass is too gassed and out of shape and unfit to go much longer. 

2 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Yes! Her IG photosets were highly edited. The proof is in the pudding and the pudding is thicc, plentiful and delicious. Nikkita is gonna be over af at the Rumble.
Shame on us for sleeping on her:

She's like Rhea mixed with Nia; not a bad mix.

I can't determine how big she actually is because I've never seen a woman wrestler that looks like that and it's annoying me (I'm a comparison freak). Smoking body that I need to see wearing less layers. Those Insta selfies are still nice but so edited. It blew my mind the first time I actually saw her on 205 live.