Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest ratetankmark

FIWUkDzXsAIq1YH?format=jpg&name=large

FIWUkDxX0AIvwr1?format=jpg&name=large

Like, I know this sounds weird coming from me, but I'm genuinely impressed with Kaitlyn Marie's transformation; she still looks good. Also, at the end of the day, her happiness matters more than my preference for her size and if she's happier with her current size, then that's all that matters. Like, I'm not even disappointed or anything, because it's her life and her decision on what she does with it and her body.

Just now, Giantess Lover said:

Watching AEW Dark: Elevation this week & it was so good to see Megan Bayne back, who has her own entrance! Don't know if she was mentioned on here before, but she's what I consider to be curvy (and tall!). Some great potential in terms of size (and hopefully wrestling)

Here are some other photos from before. Some of her indie matches are on YouTube, where you can see more of her great body!

y0mmhyvmm6971.jpg

Megan_Bayne_-_108229215.jpg

0ze3hbxblm481.jpg

megan-bayne-20.jpg

Guest ratetankmark
7 minutes ago, Giantess Lover said:

Here are some other photos from before. Some of her indie matches are on YouTube, where you can see more of her great body!

y0mmhyvmm6971.jpg

Megan_Bayne_-_108229215.jpg

0ze3hbxblm481.jpg

megan-bayne-20.jpg

Book Megan against Maria Manic in a female kaiju fight.

Guest ratetankmark
1 minute ago, BlubberyGut said:

Deonna legit looks like she's in the early stages of pregnancy here. Those are are nice and beefy

It's good that she's getting her early Impact weight back...and then some. There's gonna be some great screenshots and gifs from this match, I imagine?

5 minutes ago, ratetankmark said:

It's good that she's getting her early Impact weight back...and then some. There's gonna be some great screenshots and gifs from this match, I imagine?

Not really showing enough skin to make it worth it for me. At least as far as gifs are concerned. The process usually takes an hour per match and with my time limited I have to pick and choose which ones are worth the energy.

Guest ratetankmark
1 minute ago, BlubberyGut said:

Not really showing enough skin to make it worth it for me. At least as far as gifs are concerned. The process usually takes an hour per match and with my time limited I have to pick and choose which ones are worth the energy.

That's fair, she does look amazing in those jeans, though, she'll need to get the larger size before too long.

Anyone have clips or screen shots of Deonna's match from Hard To Kill last night? I only found 2 clips worth sharing on Youtube so far. 

Clip #1 seems to have some potential if the cameras got good angles of a chair throwing duel

Clip #2, although pictures, has something even more interesting. Deonna's pant zipper is down in 0:17 and 0:35 with a glimpse at her belly. (Yes, even the preview pic!)

EDIT: Found a 3rd clip and this has quite a few good angles as well, past being filmed with a couple heads in the way, it's probably the best crowd filmed clip you're gonna get. Match to end of clips is 30:21 to 34:54

Guest ratetankmark

FHYQm2qXoAQAz16?format=jpg&name=large

FHYQm2sXoAckCx_?format=jpg&name=large

FHYQm2sXoAQxPUr?format=jpg&name=large

I have never wanted to be EFFY more in my life than having Allie Fat and her beer belly in that position. ❤️ She's getting fatter by the day it seems!

FHzZVd-XMAcb8Kz?format=jpg&name=large

Here's some more good shots of Allie's legendary gut. ❤️❤️❤️