Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
On 11/6/2021 at 10:16 PM, wweraw said:

Liv is getting chubby sexy again, there is one law once a skinny gets chubby her body get used to eating enjoyment and having big gut. So she may slim down in the process but finally gets chubbier again as her gut experienced to be big and stuffed.

The more overweight and heavy she becomes, the stronger and heftier becomes and use her weight against her opponents to beat them.

Or the faster she gets out of breath. 😈

Guest ratetankmark

Great, Compact match between two big, beefy beauties in Allie Katch vs. Davienne. :D Davienne doesn't get the credit she should.

I'm starting to notice a pattern with women named in wrestling named Skylar/Skyler being all curvy and stuff. Maybe they can become a stable at some point - call them "The Skyline".

First, the Hot Scoop Skylar packed it on quite well, and Skyler Moore stepped on the scene, but Skylar Slice in Oklahoma is almost worth a trip across the Red River for me:

Skylar Slice (@SkylarSlice) | Twitter

00565: Erica Torres vs. Skylar Slice – Liberty Pro Shop

Skylar Slice on Twitter: "I love the lil sweet jacket that @drpepper sent  me, Im going to wear it out to the ring for every match! Also, Thank you  #pepperpack for the

00706: Jessie Belle vs. Skylar Slice – Liberty Pro Shop

She's also got some interesting colleagues on the Liberty Wrestling roster.