Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

38 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Yeah like posting relevant content in a thread on 2/7 days just isn’t spam though. Plainly it’s more annoying having to go/post between two threads on what’s literally the same topic. You could always just put your big boy pants on and scroll past any posts you’re not interested in like almost everybody else does. 

That's pretty much my opinion. I thought I made a good and fair post balance with Doudrop posts. But in a way I kind of like having the other thread. It's kind of like a bonus thread where I (or anyone else) can just post whatever without having to worry about burying stuff that people really want to see. Plus I think it's nice to have a thread for each kind of curvage user anyway. Hate big women, go here, only want bigger women go there, want both (which probably is a minority) then you got 2 threads.

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Yeah like posting relevant content in a thread on 2/7 days just isn’t spam though. Plainly it’s more annoying having to go/post between two threads on what’s literally the same topic. You could always just put your big boy pants on and scroll past any posts you’re not interested in like almost everybody else does. 

Yeah, I get annoyed by the overload of Doudrop content too, but I usually just scroll past those posts, like you suggested. I do wish that there would be more Liv posts, though.

38 minutes ago, BlubberyGut said:

That's pretty much my opinion. I thought I made a good and fair post balance with Doudrop posts. But in a way I kind of like having the other thread. It's kind of like a bonus thread where I (or anyone else) can just post whatever without having to worry about burying stuff that people really want to see. Plus I think it's nice to have a thread for each kind of curvage user anyway. Hate big women, go here, only want bigger women go there, want both (which probably is a minority) then you got 2 threads.

I actually disagree that there’s a split in terms of the content that people want. Or that the various body types can’t all just be posted in the one thread. Like I said yesterday all of the women in the other thread have been posted on this one at one point or another and have all gained at the very least a respectable degree of likes to be considered worthy of posting. So there’s clearly an appetite for the varying content - which is part of the beauty of this forum and this particular thread. And having two threads is plainly just more inconvenient than having the one, especially when there’s no real need or appetite for it (other than to appease at most less than half a dozen people most of whom rarely post anything anyway). As a regular contributor or browser I’m actually less likely to engage with either thread now as it will definitely take up more of my time and/or be a  hassle having to post between the two different threads or decide which wrestler belongs where with no actual methodology or hard science behind who belongs where. 

I can understand wanting to post somewhere without grief or flack but I think the number of people who enjoy or like your posts vastly outweighs those who don’t (and as said, those who don’t can easily scroll past it). And besides, it’s an anonymous fap forum so who really gives a fuck what people think? Post what you like, keep the thread busy and alive. Those who want to post or discuss other women, can do the same. That way everybody wins. 

Happy to defer to a mod about merging the two threads. 

Guest ratetankmark
39 minutes ago, FADudeWithTwoNames97 said:

This is deeply upsetting. Tubby Harlow was one of the hottest things on this planet. Would love to see here hit the high 200s or maybe 300.

I wouldn't say it's upsetting because it's her body and she looks great regardless. If she's happier like this then more power to her. :) But I do like her with that big gut.

Guest ratetankmark
3 hours ago, ThatOneCoolDude said:

That dude behind her is looking super creepy though, not gonna lie.

He's her boyfriend.

Guest ratetankmark

Enjoy some vids of one of the most underrated female wrestlers out there, Kikyo, her fat is just on another level. ❤️❤️ 

Guest ratetankmark

Deonna in a shoot interview mentioned that she used to get chicken strips two or three times a week, so maybe that's where her bulk came from?