Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest ratetankmark
17 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

I'd love to see it. Plus, there's almost no other direction to take that story. I don't believe there's any secret cheating or gold-digging involved so, "wife let's herself go" seems like a valid option.

Indi goes from Impressive to Immense.

Saw that this thread needed a bump so here's two recently posted (from 2019 but never publicly released to my knowledge) of Doudrop Piper Niven and her much skinnier friend Kay Lee Ray. Kay Lee Ray is definitely one of the skinniest female wrestlers around and you know how I love those size comparisons. Doudrop was noticably lighter in these pics but she still looks huge compared to KLR, easily twice her size. 

E-jmVcvXMAE2eoN.jpg

E-jkQb3WUAAV9gi.jpg

Guest ratetankmark
9 hours ago, BlubberyGut said:

Saw that this thread needed a bump so here's two recently posted (from 2019 but never publicly released to my knowledge) of Doudrop Piper Niven and her much skinnier friend Kay Lee Ray. Kay Lee Ray is definitely one of the skinniest female wrestlers around and you know how I love those size comparisons. Doudrop was noticably lighter in these pics but she still looks huge compared to KLR, easily twice her size. 

E-jmVcvXMAE2eoN.jpg

E-jkQb3WUAAV9gi.jpg

Imagine how much bigger she is now?

Guest ratetankmark
35 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

She doesn’t look like this anymore lol 

8FA34E9F-E2F0-4FF6-85C2-4F71ACAD38FD.jpeg

Current Deonna almost looks like she ate past Deonna. God, imagine her trying to fit into that gear?

No real material of Doudrop Piper Niven from tonight's Raw outside of a quick backstage promo (awful episode of raw btw). But her face looked nice and fat tonight. 

Doudrop wrestled in a dark match so she will have a match on Thursday's episode of Main Event. Someone on twitter said it was a good match so I'll take there word on it. Hopefully it's more than a squash so we get more material.

241405278_837739146903565_2212859155466789345_n.jpg

241439692_559058342079848_4134553727201191989_n.jpg

Guest ratetankmark
On 9/7/2021 at 7:14 AM, BlubberyGut said:

No real material of Doudrop Piper Niven from tonight's Raw outside of a quick backstage promo (awful episode of raw btw). But her face looked nice and fat tonight. 

Doudrop wrestled in a dark match so she will have a match on Thursday's episode of Main Event. Someone on twitter said it was a good match so I'll take there word on it. Hopefully it's more than a squash so we get more material.

241405278_837739146903565_2212859155466789345_n.jpg

241439692_559058342079848_4134553727201191989_n.jpg

My god, her face looks huge, so big and fat. I love you can see how fat she is by the face, can't wait to see the rest of her body and the Main Event match she has. Seeing how fat Piper becomes is one of the few things worth watching about WWE.