Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest Dirk_Diglr
24 minutes ago, ratetankmark said:

Kaitlyn Marie and her fat ass are on a roll!

Is there a YouTube link or something to the match?

27 minutes ago, Belly worshipper said:

Here's a question for you all. If you had one night to spend with Nia, what would you do? 

Get her to convince her other female cousins to wrestle... provided that they too are fat.

I heard and saw that her match with Charlotte was a brutal kind of shoot. Charlotte really ought to bulk back up if they're gonna work a feud between each other. That could be quite the WG story.

4 hours ago, Chubbylover33 said:

Does anyone else not think Nia is good looking at all??

I like her size, especially her ass. But I probably wouldn't be attracted to her if she was slim. The natural hair doesn't suit her as well as the long haired wigs did. Whereas Piper Niven could boost up to 350lbs or slim down to 130lbs and I'd still find her attractive

Guest ratetankmark
57 minutes ago, BlubberyGut said:

I like her size, especially her ass. But I probably wouldn't be attracted to her if she was slim. The natural hair doesn't suit her as well as the long haired wigs did. Whereas Piper Niven could boost up to 350lbs or slim down to 130lbs and I'd still find her attractive

Nia with the longer, straight hair was a better look.

6 hours ago, Chubbylover33 said:

Does anyone else not think Nia is good looking at all??

I think she is, but yeah her work is dangerous. Not always, but that's what makes it so dangerous - you don't know when things are gonna get unsafe and someone limps away banged up out of the blue.

And her attitude is kinda shitty. She'll openly reference her botches and sloppy shoots that get people hurt. On Twitter she could just DM the people she has problems with, but no - it's a spectacle for all to see despite it not being booked for an angle on TV (not being a scripted rivalry in universe).

I've made mentioned this before, but if I had the power to harvest fat from one woman and deposit it on others, I'd harvest a good amount from Nia. Assuming she's 6 ft tall and 320 lbs (I think it's a pretty good estimate these days), I think she could still be sexy even at 220 lbs (100 kilos). So with that spare 100 lbs, I'd divvy it up like 5 ways: slather 50 lbs of flab onto Charlotte (it'd make her feud with Nia very even), cloak Sasha with about 25 lbs of lard, put 10 on Catanzaro (she's short, so it'll really pop), the last 15 would be a tossup between Zoey Stark, Indi Hartwell and Dakota Kai.

This whole concept could be a fun thread elsewhere on the site. I play around with it in my mind quite a bit. I should write a story involving it, but now I have quite a few other ideas to flesh out.

Also...not sure if I've posted this particular match of hers yet, but if WWE really wanted a BIG GIRL wrestler, there are much better options out there, much safer options, than Nia. Like Dominita here for example, or Havok, or Harlow O'Hara or Kaitlyn Marie....none of them have the reckless nature of Nia, nor are they as self-centered or arrogant as Ms. "The Rock is my cousin so my shit don't stink" Nia Jax. 

Guest ratetankmark
9 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

I think she is, but yeah her work is dangerous. Not always, but that's what makes it so dangerous - you don't know when things are gonna get unsafe and someone limps away banged up out of the blue.

And her attitude is kinda shitty. She'll openly reference her botches and sloppy shoots that get people hurt. On Twitter she could just DM the people she has problems with, but no - it's a spectacle for all to see despite it not being booked for an angle on TV (not being a scripted rivalry in universe).

I've made mentioned this before, but if I had the power to harvest fat from one woman and deposit it on others, I'd harvest a good amount from Nia. Assuming she's 6 ft tall and 320 lbs (I think it's a pretty good estimate these days), I think she could still be sexy even at 220 lbs (100 kilos). So with that spare 100 lbs, I'd divvy it up like 5 ways: slather 50 lbs of flab onto Charlotte (it'd make her feud with Nia very even), cloak Sasha with about 25 lbs of lard, put 10 on Catanzaro (she's short, so it'll really pop), the last 15 would be a tossup between Zoey Stark, Indi Hartwell and Dakota Kai.

This whole concept could be a fun thread elsewhere on the site. I play around with it in my mind quite a bit. I should write a story involving it, but now I have quite a few other ideas to flesh out.

You don't think Indi'd have even more after the wedding?

5 hours ago, ratetankmark said:

You don't think Indi'd have even more after the wedding?

I'd love to see it. Plus, there's almost no other direction to take that story. I don't believe there's any secret cheating or gold-digging involved so, "wife let's herself go" seems like a valid option.