Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

4 minutes ago, Oof1237 said:

Any one notice Nicki and Bri looking thick 👀

Six months have gone by and they are taking their sweet time to lose the baby-weight. Showing off the curves in tight dresses, you love to see it.

Here's Tamina trying and failing to bodyslam the huge Nia Jax. Watch her face as she struggles to keep Jax in the air for a second. All that really happened is Jax jumped, Tamina held her in place and couldn't lift her higher so she just slammed her down. it of course got a huge reaction from commentary like she didn't fail.

Posted it in regular speed and in slow motion.

ezgif-6-84e6e3c7ebf6.gif

ezgif-6-c2df9687794c.gif

2 hours ago, Rybag said:

Here's Tamina trying and failing to bodyslam the huge Nia Jax. Watch her face as she struggles to keep Jax in the air for a second. All that really happened is Jax jumped, Tamina held her in place and couldn't lift her higher so she just slammed her down. it of course got a huge reaction from commentary like she didn't fail.

ezgif-6-84e6e3c7ebf6.gif

ezgif-6-c2df9687794c.gif

Was that supposed to be a callback to Lugar hiptossing bodyslamming Yokozuna? 😂

Guest ratetankmark
1 hour ago, KerryNation said:

Was that supposed to be a callback to Lugar hiptossing bodyslamming Yokozuna? 😂

Nia's probably going to be as big as Yoko before too long.

Guest ratetankmark
8 hours ago, SapphicCurves said:

That's quite a heavy sounding impact 🥰

Everything about Nicole is heavy. 😅😂

5 hours ago, Rybag said:

ezgif-6-84e6e3c7ebf6.gif

ezgif-6-c2df9687794c.gif

Yeah that was a fail lol — I wanna see Beth Phoenix try it again :)

Or have Vince offer Nicole a contract if she can slam Nia — would love to see her struggle to get her up :P

Guest ratetankmark

I love Nia's trash talk and you can see her second chin, she's bigger than both Kong and Godzilla. 🥰🥰

Guest Bellygazerpics
30 minutes ago, ratetankmark said:

I love Nia's trash talk and you can see her second chin, she's bigger than both Kong and Godzilla. 🥰🥰

Her trash talking was on point last night!

23 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

The Belly twins have been induced to the WWE HOF now sense they are done wrestling let the pounds pile high 

Hmm, I don’t know if they are done, they threw Bayley down the stage. Kinda feel like they are building to a SummerSlam match between  them and Bayley but I’ve been wrong before so who knows. 

3 minutes ago, Daws said:

Hmm, I don’t know if they are done, they threw Bayley down the stage. Kinda feel like they are building to a SummerSlam match between  them and Bayley but I’ve been wrong before so who knows. 

God i hope not... that match would be awful.. Just let Nikki get fat and her sis follow suit 

Guest ratetankmark

EyyE25KWYAg9hc6?format=jpg&name=large

EyyE3DoWEAQym6O?format=jpg&name=large

I love Nia's fat face and how gorgeous she looks, also it looks like that gear can barely fit her ever increasing fat. I'm hoping to see her get fatter and fatter. ❤️ 

Guest ratetankmark

Enjoy some Nicole Matthews!

And some Kimber Lee when she had a beer belly from a year or so ago! 😛 

Not sure if these gifs are everybody's cup of tea but I just find it hot how it took 2 women to push Nia Jax into the wall, but it still took a bit of a struggle. It would have been even more hot if Nia just overpowered them instead. One in regular speed, one in slow motion.

As a bonus here's a pic from Mania of Nia Jax being put in a sharpshooter somehow. This angle really shows how girthy she is. Along with a pic where she's furious. Enjoy!

ezgif-1-f8faa5ad641a.gif

ezgif-1-c62eeafe7d72.gif

086_WM37_04112021HM_16306--79ffa1cacc43ec2d075caed137892ad8.jpg

047_RAW_04122021JG_22906--841658e4e0c929ce03348f29929d4354.jpg

Guest ratetankmark

Nia's getting so big that she's constantly stumbling over, maybe the second slip is because she's so big and heavy that she can't heave herself up.