Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest ratetankmark
9 hours ago, wakpak33 said:

Ella envy is thick... but Kaitlyn marie has it all!! Just look at ella compared to kaitlyn

Screenshot_20210113-222300_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210113-222645_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210113-223058_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210113-223407_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210113-223625_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210113-222714_YouTube.jpg

I love how young Kaitlyn looks, like you don't often see young women that level of big and I just love her big spare tire, her thunder thighs and her fat ass. Hope that more content of her gets posted!

Guest ratetankmark
On 1/11/2021 at 5:43 AM, Rybag said:

And 2 short gifs. In regular speed and slo-mo

ezgif-2-bc207ec8b6ca.gif

ezgif-2-f5547d49dd56.gif

ezgif-2-926c84b2af54.gif

ezgif-2-d7018940baf2.gif

I need more content of this woman! ❤️ 

Guest ratetankmark
6 minutes ago, Giantess Lover said:

Jinny from 14/01/2021 episode (no video available)

Jinny 14-01-2021 1.jpg

Jinny 14-01-2021 2.jpg

Jinny 14-01-2021 3.jpg

Jinny 14-01-2021 4.jpg

Jinny being a Fatonista would be amazing to see!

Still in awe of Kaitlyn Marie. Anyone with posts of her almost put me to shame to add whatever content I'm looking to post. But I'll give it a shot, or two:

First is Bianca Belair. Something about the main roster agrees with her, because the abs are fading away and the backside is juicy.

Then we have Rhea Ripley on the scale (feet blurred because foot fetishists creep her out - hopefully she doesn't feel that way about us even though we're not exactly a fetish.) She mentions it being a long time since she's weighed 155lbs. I don't know if that means she's been lighter this whole time or heavier this whole time...?

yhuf8h4cwlb61[1].jpg

uw8jtrao8ib61[1].jpg

9 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Still in awe of Kaitlyn Marie. Anyone with posts of her almost put me to shame to add whatever content I'm looking to post. But I'll give it a shot, or two:

First is Bianca Belair. Something about the main roster agrees with her, because the abs are fading away and the backside is juicy.

Then we have Rhea Ripley on the scale (feet blurred because foot fetishists creep her out - hopefully she doesn't feel that way about us even though we're not exactly a fetish.) She mentions it being a long time since she's weighed 155lbs. I don't know if that means she's been lighter this whole time or heavier this whole time...?

yhuf8h4cwlb61[1].jpg

uw8jtrao8ib61[1].jpg

She's been billed at 137 which was probably very close to what she actually was up until a month or two ago. She's definitely a a tad wider now than she has been in recent memory.  Back when she was in the indies she was a little bit on the meatier side (nothing major probably 170lbs max) and less on the ripped side.

18 hours ago, Rybag said:

She's been billed at 137 which was probably very close to what she actually was up until a month or two ago. She's definitely a a tad wider now than she has been in recent memory.  Back when she was in the indies she was a little bit on the meatier side (nothing major probably 170lbs max) and less on the ripped side.

I don’t think Bianca was ever on the indies.