Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest ratetankmark
8 minutes ago, KerryNation said:

It's Saturday. You know what that means!

Jessika Havok vs Harlow O'Hara in a battle of the Big Bellied Goth GFs! God DAMN the thicc-ness is off the charts!

Harlow is the star of the show, I love her beer belly on full display!

Guest ratetankmark
Just now, KerryNation said:

If only they had this match bare.... *chef's kiss*

We aren't worthy of seeing Harlow's heavy body on full display.

Guest ratetankmark
1 minute ago, KerryNation said:

Ok, one more....

Sonya Strong vs. Jessika Havok....and I'm sharing this not only because of the BEAUTIFUL bulging, bouncing bellies on these ladies, but look at the corner of the screen. HOG wrestling? That sounds like something @Cyril Figgis made up for their EXCELLENT story "The Super-Heavyweight Champion"! 

God, it's a shame Havok lost all that weight, I miss Heavyweight Havok!

Guest ratetankmark
6 minutes ago, KerryNation said:

Me too! Along with the when Betsy Ruth lost all of her weight, this is one of the saddest "downsizings" in wrestling. We honestly need more BIG girls in the sport, and not just "thicc", and damn sure not roided out muscleheads, but honest to goodness FAT chicks that can work, like Piper Niven, or prime Havok. 

You want to see Havok at her fattest? Here you go, enjoy! :D 

Guest ratetankmark

Here's a couple of awesome matches with one of the most underrated wrestlers in the country, Davienne! She's so damn big!

Guest ratetankmark

EoeiIMZUUAEYL1n?format=jpg&name=large

Found this image of Charli Evans and Jessica Troy and just look at how plump and bulbous Charli looks here, her gut looks like it can barely fit in the bodysuit! ❤️ 

6 hours ago, ratetankmark said:

You want to see Havok at her fattest? Here you go, enjoy! :D 

For anyone in the mood for some serious Jessicka Havok belly, I heartily recommend Slampeg # 3207 https://www.slampegs.com/page33.html#slam3207 Just a gorgeous hulking ball of dough rolling around in her undies. ❤️

vcwr67y15n741.thumb.jpg.cb2c8840e6b74499f1768b153a9956e1.jpg

On 1/7/2021 at 4:27 AM, KerryNation said:

Am I alone in thinking that, outside of Russia, who is a HUGE woman, the rest of these ladies are UNDERSIZED for sumo? I've seen any number of women rolling around my local Wal-Mart that are BIGGER than 3/4 of these twigs! And Japan....is THAT really the biggest you got? Send a message to Ohashi Michiko! She'd likely be glad to represent you, and we know from that one video of Big Angel doing sumo that she's got SKILLZ!

This was pretty incredible to watch. On the one hand, I know strength and technique are more important than size, but jesus christ the Russian wrestler tossed her opponents aside like they were nothing.

Guest ratetankmark
4 hours ago, LadderCoins said:

Interesting that official photos from Raw don't feature Nia at all 🤨

Maybe she's getting too big and they know it? She has been seeming fatter than usual.