Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest justthefacebook

I watched deonna's last match vs kimber lee, it was absolutely unfair match because deonna got really fat big belly and it was impossible to be defeated with her heavy weight.

6.thumb.png.b7596ffad38b6677d809c9311e027fbb.png
1.thumb.png.50de3f8b71a2a98303917fec39a1d86c.png
2.thumb.png.c4f54a2fa41e21e7dddf09d63c5ac2bd.png
3.thumb.png.c564604e2eba6d0b35f79d26780cbac7.png
4.thumb.png.5f87c2af0b4a998e09e8148b139098bd.png
5.thumb.png.461eab8841585db80ad12e546b5ae9c9.png

Guest justthefacebook
12 hours ago, Ivan86 said:

Didn't Kimber Lee used to have a big belly?

ok man, but have look at her belly she's got, she's got really huge, she is getting near to 100kg and who can wrestle with her fat

Guest ratetankmark

i-CRhrKJf-XL.thumb.jpg.1654ba1d0c0fbef3eb49c0da08d32c04.jpg

i-HTxZ7HL-XL.thumb.jpg.0e4ddc2d6a64a07c489cfcd3c5e6058c.jpg

This is what Kimber Lee looked like a year or so ago. My god, it's such a disappointment that she lost that beautiful, bulbous belly, those thick thunder thighs and even those beefy arms that her arm bands flat out sink into.

1 hour ago, ratetankmark said:

Ef6OEuPXsAAeDr_?format=jpg&name=large

My god, even from this angle, you can tell how damn fat and plump Deonna is, what a goddess!

And she's short too. So if you ever meet her in person it's likely that this is how she'll appear from a face-to-face angle.

In other news, Natalya's video series with her sister, Jenni, has another new episode. I'm obviously not complaining but I feel like Jenni is fatter and fatter every time I see her. he's still got a way's to go to get into prime BBW territory though. And they do mention that she's a chef:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5kcam8Deho

Guest ratetankmark
3 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

And she's short too. So if you ever meet her in person it's likely that this is how she'll appear from a face-to-face angle.

In other news, Natalya's video series with her sister, Jenni, has another new episode. I'm obviously not complaining but I feel like Jenni is fatter and fatter every time I see her. he's still got a way's to go to get into prime BBW territory though. And they do mention that she's a chef:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5kcam8Deho

Isn't she, like, 5ft6 or something?

Guest ratetankmark
26 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

Deonna says she is 5'1". It's from an interview she gave with Vince Russo. She shared the ring with Alexa Bliss a few years ago on Smackdown and they were neck and neck height-wise.

Damn, didn't know she was so small, no wonder she looks so damn bulbous.