Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest YokeP
1 hour ago, OscarWinner said:

From 6/5/20 Smackdown

e3x9yne2k9351[1].png

Lacey has also been looking a little softer too recently

Tessa Blanchard* and Selina de la Renta are doing customs, and they're "open to ideas". I wonder if they're open to feedism/stuffing/weight gain. I'm not on **, so if anyone on here is, could you ask 'em?

*-I know she's a disgusting racist bully, but for some here, she may be worth a good jerk or two.

kc49wco26q351[1].jpg

y80vxblped251[1].jpg

Guest GewdTyme
4 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Tessa Blanchard* and Selina de la Renta are doing customs, and they're "open to ideas". I wonder if they're open to feedism/stuffing/weight gain. I'm not on **, so if anyone on here is, could you ask 'em?

*-I know she's a disgusting racist bully, but for some here, she may be worth a good jerk or two.

kc49wco26q351[1].jpg

y80vxblped251[1].jpg

Nah, I’m good.

16 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

kc49wco26q351[1].jpg

y80vxblped251[1].jpg

Maybe we can all chip in? 

Guest ratetankmark

ERgtkciWoAIHoAN.thumb.jpg.4c23ba5764b4e8f1b76c4422453cf1c7.jpg

gl48mn8fg5e41.thumb.jpg.fb96b0a5d9b384d8f852634098f60745.jpg

Screenshot_20200312-010551_1.png.420b6830e596474cabe20e19dad6263c.thumb.png.523c3a95f6c684e1c0c295aeaa5ff3a1.png

OK, Deonna fans; how does Deonna's first appearance on Impact compare to her glorious gut that she had on NXT? Like, I can only imagine Deonna having a spare tire and it really suits her. She unfortuately seems slimmer on Impact. She needs her gut back!

3 hours ago, ratetankmark said:

OK, Deonna fans; how does Deonna's first appearance on Impact compare to her glorious gut that she had on NXT? Like, I can only imagine Deonna having a spare tire and it really suits her. She unfortuately seems slimmer on Impact. She needs her gut back!

I suspect that has more to do with the attire she was wearing. It was all in there. But do to the structure of the pants and the fact they were above the belly button as opposed to waist level as they were on the other show, it distributed itself differently. If you look at her silhouette from the side, you can see what I’m getting at here. We’ll see what she actually ends up wrestling in moving forward. 

3 hours ago, ratetankmark said:

Deonna fans; how does Deonna's first appearance on Impact compare to her glorious gut that she had on NXT? Like, I can only imagine Deonna having a spare tire and it really suits her. She unfortuately seems slimmer on Impact. She needs her gut back!

It's still there - leggings can be deceiving, especially if they're positioned a certain way.
MEANWHILE on RAW, Catalina Garcia shows up