Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest ratetankmark

Here's a great match featuring the plus sized ginger Nightshade; her body really is something else!

Guest ratetankmark

I also just came across this match featuring Goya Kong, it's in damn good quality too and it's always fun to see Goya just embrace her girth and get into a full on sumo wrestler stance before she does anything physical. xD

6 hours ago, ThatOneCoolDude said:

Do you guys have any requests/ideas for wrestling morphs? I’m getting bored.

Sasha Banks, as pictured. My FF story has a character based on her (and Asha Hadley) in terms of looks. And then she steadily becomes significantly obese by plot's end. Since she's been wearing a lot of blue outfits lately, a blueberry morph is also possible.

Chelsea Green, because I keep bugging the morphosphere for even a slight gain morph.  Britt Baker, because a fellow writer on here has an entertaining story about her fattening up.

Amber Nova (not the plus size model, but the wrestler). She's grossly thin so it's almost impossible to even morph her. If you wanna deepfake her face onto Amber Nova, the plus size model, then you may have better success with that.

34a7c92d750c6f2f5005c655bd7a4e0c[1].jpg

On 5/18/2020 at 8:34 PM, valek said:

my answer will always be Asuka lol, she doesnt get enough morph love ha

On 5/18/2020 at 9:20 PM, OscarWinner said:

Sasha Banks, as pictured. My FF story has a character based on her (and Asha Hadley) in terms of looks. And then she steadily becomes significantly obese by plot's end. Since she's been wearing a lot of blue outfits lately, a blueberry morph is also possible.

Chelsea Green, because I keep bugging the morphosphere for even a slight gain morph.  Britt Baker, because a fellow writer on here has an entertaining story about her fattening up.

Amber Nova (not the plus size model, but the wrestler). She's grossly thin so it's almost impossible to even morph her. If you wanna deepfake her face onto Amber Nova, the plus size model, then you may have better success with that.

34a7c92d750c6f2f5005c655bd7a4e0c[1].jpg

Here are the morphs you requested! (I waited to link them until I finished the Chelsea Green morph).

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/41776-thatonecooldude’s-morphs/&page=4&tab=comments#comment-637838