Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Skyler Moore (or, should I say, pre-steroids Maria Manic resurrected?) really puts Britt to shame in the looks department. But to be fair, before AEW and her current fatshaming gimmick, Britt's own physique was a tad softer and thus, better. A little flab can go a long way. Flashback to 2016:

30591093535_1e67941bf0_b[1].jpg

britt-baker-joins-all-elite-wrestling[1].jpg

wsu111916baker-hogan_0[1].jpg

Guest ratetankmark
8 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Skyler Moore (or, should I say, pre-steroids Maria Manic resurrected?) really puts Britt to shame in the looks department. But to be fair, before AEW and her current fatshaming gimmick, Britt's own physique was a tad softer and thus, better. A little flab can go a long way. Flashback to 2016:

30591093535_1e67941bf0_b[1].jpg

britt-baker-joins-all-elite-wrestling[1].jpg

wsu111916baker-hogan_0[1].jpg

Part of me wants to see AEW Britt get fat, like, she's a great heel, but it'd be a great bit of hypocritical heel work for her to complain about how fat others are while she's got a noticeable spare tire or a full on gut that overhangs the waistband of her shorts.

3 hours ago, ratetankmark said:

Part of me wants to see AEW Britt get fat, like, she's a great heel, but it'd be a great bit of hypocritical heel work for her to complain about how fat others are while she's got a noticeable spare tire or a full on gut that overhangs the waistband of her shorts.

I have been obsessing  about the exact same thing for some time now. 

Like she says something about how the fans are flabby and doughy, then Tony Schiavone interrupts her and says "look who's talking", then the crowd goes wild.

Guest ratetankmark
4 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

I have been obsessing  about the exact same thing for some time now. 

Like she says something about how the fans are flabby and doughy, then Tony Schiavone interrupts her and says "look who's talking", then the crowd goes wild.

Britt then calls out Tony for bodyshaming like the fat hypocrite she is. 😂 

Guest ratetankmark

It's such a shame that Kimber Lee has just showed up on Impact and her body went from looking like this glorious slab of beefy fat.

i-HTxZ7HL-XL.jpg

To this when she made her debut on Impact.

EX59uKrWkAARuNs?format=jpg&name=small

Why can't she have a body like in the first image?? :( 

55 minutes ago, ratetankmark said:

It's such a shame that Kimber Lee has just showed up on Impact and her body went from looking like this glorious slab of beefy fat.

i-HTxZ7HL-XL.jpg

To this when she made her debut on Impact.

EX59uKrWkAARuNs?format=jpg&name=small

Why can't she have a body like in the first image?? :( 

Incidentally, I think it’s because she completely stopped eating the beefy fat anymore. Sad

Guest ratetankmark
5 minutes ago, Ironmikus said:

Incidentally, I think it’s because she completely stopped eating the beefy fat anymore. Sad

It's ironic that Kimber is a vegan and yet she's got a gut that makes her look like wolfs down several steaks a day? I'm imagining Kimber in the first pic wearing that attire in the second pic, assuming she could squeeze it on?

Guest ratetankmark
2 hours ago, valek said:

God Damn Miss McKenzie

When did Shazza get such a wide load??!!

Guest GewdTyme
2 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Did anyone notice how hot Charlotte looked and Sasha also ? Bayley is kinda annoying sick of her with the title 

Yeah... ...but(t) the point of this post was, “LOOK AT BAYLEY’S ASS!” and I’d rather just comply.

Guest GewdTyme
7 hours ago, Cowboys said:

Pretty sure the prayers of at least several of you are about to be answered with the playing of this video:

Until she can execute a Military Press that well IN A MATCH, they’ve yet to be answered. (She does look beautiful though.)