Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Hey folks, this is a long shot, but I'm gonna put it here on a "don't ask, don't get" basis:

Does anyone remember an early Total Divas episode where Nikki and Brie Bella are going to appear on a TV show, and the producer (or whoever) needs their sizes for costume. Nikki says that she is 140lbs, and Brie immediately calls her out on it, leading Nikki to reveal that she is 20-30lbs heavier.

Again, crazy long shot, but if anyone is able to find that scene, or even the episode that its from, I would be incredibly appreciative!

Thanks!

Guest 260 Calories
22 hours ago, LadderCoins said:

Thank you! Absolute hero!

Wishful thinking makes me believe this means you've got a Battle of The Bulge part coming out soon lol

Nobody should have to read fat-shaming comments about themselves by randos on the internet. Nobody should be fat-shamed at all nowadays, by anyone, ever again. (After all, isn't that the whole point of this website?  :P  )

She went hard on the fat-shamers yesterday on social media. At first I thought she was going a little too hard, but after reading some of those YT comments, that would certainly put me in a "fuck the world" mood as well.