Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

On 9/3/2019 at 7:22 PM, Bellyfan2017 said:

Bayleys got a total belly going on 

4B69B32F-2D44-4E83-87BB-4CFAAF720E59.jpeg

Noticeable. Not a huge difference but a quite the improvement.

vfiNFmP[1].jpg

Also, I just wanna add, it's a shame that basically all of NXT is getting called up to network TV. What this means is it's now officially the third brand of the main roster and these talents aren't going to Raw or Smackdown and thus not traveling, living the road life, gaining the weight... NXT will be from Full Sail every most weeks. That means = Performnce Center gym anytime all the time.

So, changes like what you saw from Bayley to Alexa to Dana to Liv and others probably won't be happening any time soon to Taynara or Chelsea or Vanessa or Io, etc. WWE keeps finding ways to ruin things...

7 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Noticeable. Not a huge difference but a quite the improvement.

vfiNFmP[1].jpg

Also, I just wanna add, it's a shame that basically all of NXT is getting called up to network TV. What this means is it's now officially the third brand of the main roster and these talents aren't going to Raw or Smackdown and thus not traveling, living the road life, gaining the weight... NXT will be from Full Sail every most weeks. That means = Performnce Center gym anytime all the time.

So, changes like what you saw from Bayley to Alexa to Dana to Liv and others probably won't be happening any time soon to Taynara or Chelsea or Vanessa or Io, etc. WWE keeps finding ways to ruin things...

That is a high possibility. but knowing Vince he'll do whatever he wants if he wants someone on the main roster.  I'm probably wishful thinking but I guess you never know. And regarding the picture, that's quite the difference. It's not huge but she had straight abs to not a softer middle section. 

On 9/5/2019 at 3:54 AM, OscarWinner said:

Damn, fucked up that a multi billion dollar entertainment franchise has chosen to expand its brand and cater to the largest portion of their fan base rather than a niche group of perverts

On 9/7/2019 at 7:45 AM, tha_lewd said:

Damn, fucked up that a multi billion dollar entertainment franchise has chosen to expand its brand and cater to the largest portion of their fan base rather than a niche group of perverts

Vince is the pervert. Besides, he's been dabbling with scat references over the past year. 

I'm asking for normality via a smart business model that's been working.