Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

18 minutes ago, Giantess Lover said:

Anyone else agree that Charlotte Flair looks bigger in this commercial (see thumbnail)? Not sure if curves, muscle, or both, or the fact that a green CGI thingy would make her look bigger anyway. Woo.

Charlotte seems to have the permanent beer belly. It may not be huge, but it goes up & down depending on how much she trains. 

Guest ratetankmark

Great intergender tag team match featuring Harlow O'Hara, she's so damn hefty and her gorgeous gut is on display! ❤️ 

Guest ratetankmark
1 hour ago, Giantess Lover said:

Wow, she looks thicc! Has she been posted on here before, as I don't think I've seen her before! ❤️

Potentially, she's so hot, though.

15 hours ago, stan28 said:

Looks like Sasha Banks had not been skipping any meals with her time off.

If only...

It would be quite the story, kayfabe and shoot. Kinda like their own Endgame Thor type of scenario. Depressed, eats, plays video games (we know she likes video games). The whole thing pays off at Survivor Series where Sasha - a reluctant pick for her team - is the last member to be eliminated after a very valiant effort that people thought she was too out of shape to pull off...

But for the record, to me, she has not gained an ounce.

7 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

If only...

It would be quite the story, kayfabe and shoot. Kinda like their own Endgame Thor type of scenario. Depressed, eats, plays video games (we know she likes video games). The whole thing pays off at Survivor Series where Sasha - a reluctant pick for her team - is the last member to be eliminated after a very valiant effort that people thought she was too out of shape to pull off...

But for the record, to me, she has not gained an ounce.

Yeah to me she doesn't have six pack abs and that's mostly it 

On 8/13/2019 at 11:03 PM, cyrobolives2.0 said:

67548972_406133593358778_7664875743056918163_n.jpg

Given that AJ Lee and Paige’s lesbian angle died before it really got going (owing to both’s Health issues), I would love to see Sasha develop a crush on Nia upon the latter’s Return to action — imagine if Sasha was the one to soothe Nia against the constant criticism she gets over her weight and actually (and subtly) engaged in feeding her, thereby slowly increasing Nia’s weight, first to 325, then to 350, and onwards.