Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest Coltrane
18 hours ago, AlphaAlpha said:

The way her thighs jiggle.

(Is there any way to get the gif to embed smaller than this?)

You can upload the file directly on here now I believe as you would standard images and should come up at a smaller size. I've also used giphy in the past and has embedded at thumbnail size.

20 hours ago, letsgetfatter said:

So I work for the ring crew at a wrestling show that just announced Jessicka Havok vs. Kimber Lee this August. So not only will I be there for the show, but I get to meet them both. 

Wow, 4 months in advance. Either that's a major event or the promotion spends a ton of time building for stuff. What promotion is it, if you don't mind me asking? How can I guy get involved in a wrestling promotion, by the way?

1 hour ago, OscarWinner said:

Wow, 4 months in advance. Either that's a major event or the promotion spends a ton of time building for stuff. What promotion is it, if you don't mind me asking? How can I guy get involved in a wrestling promotion, by the way?

It's a new promotion called NOW. They had a show in 2015 that I did security and ring crew at and the person doing the financing backed out after the first show. But now one of the guys who worked backstage at NXT is helping run it and they've been putting a lot into it. The first show had Bobby Lashley in the main event. This next one will be in Bellevue, NE and will have a bunch of known Indy wrestlers like Joey Ryan. And to be honest, the way I got started was running into one of the wrestlers at a bar and he said they were looking for help with set up. 

In case you guys haven't heard, Nia Jax has torn both of her ACLs and is going to be out of action for a while which on one hand is regrettable because you never want to see anyone hurt but at the same time, Nia sitting on her ass for 12 months with nothing to but eat and sleep is only going to improve her figure😁.