Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest ratetankmark
31 minutes ago, JustA619Guy said:

These were from her match at the most-recent Mae Young Classic. I recall her looking big, but damn...

Oh; I know that. I was meaning how did she get the pictures from the MYC. I think Nicole might be even bigger now, tbh.

On 3/13/2019 at 11:54 AM, Cowboys said:

I'm tempted to think that Nia is going for a certain weight/size for wrestling reasons. Much like Rikishi before her, he wanted to be a certain size because he wanted his 'wrestler image' to be of a certain look/shape. (Yokozuna was sort of like that as well, but Yoko may have also been a feedee as well.)

If she's trying to be like Rikishi, I hope she starts wearing a thong and doing the stinkface too. Yumyum

Guest Fatcelebfan

I have a feeling that Mandy Rose is going to balloon in about 10 years (Maybe sooner). It is A LOT easier to get ripped in your 20’s than in your 30’s, it takes more work to stay muscular in your 30’s and 40’s.

1 hour ago, Fatcelebfan said:

I have a feeling that Mandy Rose is going to balloon in about 10 years (Maybe sooner). It is A LOT easier to get ripped in your 20’s than in your 30’s, it takes more work to stay muscular in your 30’s and 40’s.

Two problems with that:

1. I honestly don't believe she'll be in WWE that long - there's a chance she won't be in wrestling that long

2. Steroids/PEDs/fat-burners are all still easily accessible. Given her background in bodybuilding, she'll always know where to get them. As long as she wants* to look trim or jacked (whether or not they screw up her well-being), she'll just grab some and melt the flab away. And coming off that junk doesn't guarantee weight gain; it may lead to weight loss.

Sucks, huh?

*-who knows

Guest Fatcelebfan
22 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

Two problems with that:

1. I honestly don't believe she'll be in WWE that long - there's a chance she won't be in wrestling that long

2. Steroids/PEDs/fat-burners are all still easily accessible. Given her background in bodybuilding, she'll always know where to get them. As long as she wants* to look trim or jacked (whether or not they screw up her well-being), she'll just grab some and melt the flab away. And coming off that junk doesn't guarantee weight gain; it may lead to weight loss.

Sucks, huh?

*-who knows

Only time will tell, she sure LOVES doughnuts 🍩 

Guest ratetankmark

A video from all female Japanese promotion called STARDOM, you all gotta check out Mexican wrestler Goya Kong, her belly is truely huge.

Guest ratetankmark

Damn, both Jessicka Havok and Rachael Ellering looking big here, didn't think Rachael's gut and side rolls were going to be as noticeable and Havok is just so large and chunky. ❤️