Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

23 hours ago, Liamclarke said:

2 hours ago, Liamclarke said:

nia looking the fattest I've seen her. huge face gain, arms looking big and a fat growing gut. she looks so obese. 

Is this woman real? Look at how strong, tall and fat she is. :wub:

1 hour ago, scotishjoker1 said:

Is that a morph?

Also: I don't know why we're bothering with Sasha pics as she cut weight/leaned out for her match with Ronda. Avoid her IG.

Also also: If we could dig up some pictures of Maria Kanellis, Ref Jessica, and Xia Li, as I think they looked the best. Lacey's got potential, and Nia's new attire is a very nice welcome change.

9 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

Is that a morph?

Also: I don't know why we're bothering with Sasha pics as she cut weight/leaned out for her match with Ronda. Avoid her IG.

Also also: If we could dig up some pictures of Maria Kanellis, Ref Jessica, and Xia Li, as I think they looked the best. Lacey's got potential, and Nia's new attire is a very nice welcome change.

sashas more for ronda i can try for the other 3 

Guest JustA619Guy

I don’t recall Nia ever looking as round (emphasis on “as”) as she did at this year’s Rumble.

Also, I swear I was a fan of Becky for quite a while before I ever thought she was hot. Guess that’s a bonus now.