Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

18 minutes ago, ratetankmark said:

How can such a self righteous vegan have such a spare tire?? I love it!

A necessarily substantial supply of inefficient protein sources + no steroids = caloric surplus mostly from a positive net carb intake. But she's obviously very fit. Lean doesn't always equal fit, and fit doesn't always equal lean.

Basically the only way to be vegan and lean is to be on some chemical agent and/or eating disordered, obviously not good things. Some people argue that veganism is itself is an eating disorder - I wouldn't go that far, but I do think it plays a role in orthorexia and even anorexia.

She's an athlete, so the caloric consumption has to be substantial.

Anyway.. Jenna Van (not too much) Muscle v. Zeda Zhang: 

Guest JustA619Guy

In addition to actually liking the match, I also like how Ruby Riott looked like she put on a little weight to make sure Natalya could put her through a table at TLC.

51 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

You know, if WWE really is gonna give us what we want, maybe they'll fatten up one of their women. I mean, we really want that, don't we?

We could launch a hashtag campaign, but I guess we'd have to do a poll first.

A madcap idea, but hey - they do seem desperate.

They could just re-sign Kimber Lee/Abbey Laith.  :)  

2 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

You know, if WWE really is gonna give us what we want, maybe they'll fatten up one of their women. I mean, we really want that, don't we?

We could launch a hashtag campaign, but I guess we'd have to do a poll first.

A madcap idea, but hey - they do seem desperate.

You do have a point OscarWinner, afterall you are or rather we are "the authority" now lol.

1 hour ago, Cowboys said:

They could just re-sign Kimber Lee/Abbey Laith.  :)  

I´m all for that, she could start a Vegan stable with Daniel Bryan and continue the fickle calling of the fans, tho that does remind me of CM Punks Straight Edge Society.

Guest asdfasdff

Ah, man, our gal Paige is out :/

*quick wrestling aside*

Yo, so happy for Mustafa and Andrade. Really nice to see them next to the likes of AJ and Bryan. You guys think the product will truly change like they're saying?