Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

6 hours ago, SS123 said:

Nikki's having fun, almost as if she wants to be a plus size model.

"Join us, Nikki. Join us."

-excerpt from a story I need to write, The Stepford Wides [working title]

She'd probably look something like Chelsea Miller, a current star of the modelling world

CcIJmfRUEAABXKS.jpg:large

30 minutes ago, scotishjoker1 said:

is it just me or do carmella and sasha look a little bigger in these pics

I'd say just you, but I've read that being lean makes you look bigger. As counter-intuitive as it is, I can kinda see that sometimes. When dudes get that V-cut, they kinda do look bigger as opposed to when they dirty bulk - of course, the photography involved probably also has an impact on the size perception.

Obviously, leanness is not what a lot of us are looking for in women, including female wrestlers, so even if they're "bigger" they may not be exactly what we crave. For me, at least.

Amanda is probably already mentioned in this thread but I had to share this video. She is without doubt my favorite female wrestler; she has an obvious potbelly, but is for the rest not so fat, and she has a sexy face imo. Ideal girl for people who like regular-sized chicks with a chubby belly.

Guest JustA619Guy
2 hours ago, Nostalgia said:

Amanda is probably already mentioned in this thread but I had to share this video. She is without doubt my favorite female wrestler; she has an obvious potbelly, but is for the rest not so fat, and she has a sexy face imo. Ideal girl for people who like regular-sized chicks with a chubby belly.

Though I’m not sure if this exact match (thank you for finding it) was listed in the thread, it is - according to YouTube - at least 3 years old. Unfortunately, “ACR” has since taken steps to try and look less bloated than she was here. Those efforts got serious after she worked an Impact “One Night Only” PPV a while ago with a food baby; folks on Twitter gave her a hard time and asked if she was pregnant. While her latest underwear pics on Twitter are hot, I don’t want to depress people on here by showing how she’s stuck to her diet and workout regimen.

@JustA619Guy That's pretty sad to hear that she's taken effort to lose her belly, nevertheless we have enough material from the past to enjoy.

@Bellyfan2017 There is this interview where you can see her chubbiness a bit.

There is also this more recent match (two years ago) in which she looks similar to the match in 2015 (I in particular like 4:30-4:35)

A very brief audio description about a WWE project called Cheat Day, which would've starred Becky Lynch. Audio courtesy of the Solomonster Sounds Off podcast...

Man, WWE's investment of Charlotte being the end-all be-all just blew this concept out of existence. If Charlotte wasn't put into the title picture yet again, her and Becky wouldn't be feuding and therefore, we'd likely be watching that show right now or very soon.

Char and Becky packing their faces with an Irish breakfeast... Sure, it won't yield a 150 lb fat gain for either but, the visual would indeed be a pleasure to watch. Plus, maybe there'd be future episodes with other women wrestlers.