Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

1 hour ago, tdogg21 said:

as far as I know she's retired but she did some fetish style wrestling videos for some website last year and was even fatter than her wrestling days.

You gotta give us some hints to track down this!

10 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Also, how do I upload normal-sized pictures? I try submitting photos that are a decent size and constantly they show up here in a stamp-sized format. This wasn't always the case. What gives?

The same thing has happened to me when I posted a link to a picture recently, it didn't enlarge from the thumbnail.

7 hours ago, Liamclarke said:

I think i said in a earlier post that Paige ia going to blow up in the next 2 yrs.  Now that she only an on screen gm and not an active performer, she doesnt have to watch her weight anymore.  Even fans are calling her out on her gain.  Every week on smack down hee face looks a bit more puffy than before

On 5/11/2018 at 5:38 AM, Bootymann77 said:

Yes, and she going to become bigger as now shes no longer an active wrestler, just a on screen GM.  If theres any weight gain im looking forward to most in the next 2 yrs it has to be Paige.  Her on screen segments will be a treat.

I just hope wwe doesnt pull the plug on her when she does become too obviously BiG for Tv

Here it is, reposting my old post